Thread: kppp dialer problem

kppp dialer problem

hi brothers
    Here is a peculiar problem i am facing.I connect to the net with kppp dialer.The connection gets established but the browser does not show anything.I tried both netscape and mozilla on RedHat 7.2 system. What could be the problem ?

Have you check your firewall...I have one problemm before..buat after I reconfigured..my firewall everhing back to normal..
    check your Ipchains or your iptables.
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

try what sweet_angel said i had a lot of problems when i installed firestarter yesterday i locked my box up so tight it wouldnt resolve any host. im going to uninstall that firewall it made my box act weird i think it was conflicting with something oh well gives me something to do today. are you using a firewall like firestarter if you are boot up in to an interactive setup and boot everything exept your firewall thats what i had to do and use the redhat default to keep you safe the now hope this helps
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

hi brothers,
    I got the solution to this problem from one of my friends in my city.I had to edit /etc/resolv.conf and add the line
    nameserver = <ip of isp>
    And now it is working.Thank u all.