Thread: Clever toughts

Wink Clever toughts

here are some of the most clever toughts and ponderings, is strange but most of them make sence 8)

The only reason they say 'women and children first' is to test the strength of the lifeboats.

- Judy Allen

_____________________________________________________________________________

If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking

lots?

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by

ship, it's called cargo?

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out

of the same substance?

If you have your finger touching the rearview mirror that says -- "objects in mirror are closer than they

appear", how can that be possible?

Why does your nose run and your feet smell?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

If 75% of all accidents happen within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?

Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?

Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

How do you KNOW it's new and improved dog food?

Why is it called rush hour when everything moves so slow?

If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

How do you handcuff a one-armed man?

Hope you enjoy ( i know i did ),
    Bug_
    -Mamma... Mamma... I want to let school !!! - kid
    -Why my dear? - Mom
    -Because i heard in television that some guy was killed because he knew to much!!!-Kid

Lmfao, That was good man.. I loved them all. Some of them I can say I've heard about and some had me laughing. Thanks dude.. -- JCHostingAdmin

funny i have heard most of the my fave if you cant drink and drive why do u need a drivers license to but alcohol and wht do bars have parking lots hehe why is that?
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
    Now i know why i don't se anything when i'm driving at night

Nah... just kidding

Glad you like it,
    Bug_
    -Mamma... Mamma... I want to let school !!! - kid
    -Why my dear? - Mom
    -Because i heard in television that some guy was killed because he knew to much!!!-Kid

Old Fart
    If drinking and driving is illegal, why do liquor stores have 'drive-thru' windows?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...