News Forum

Thread: News Forum

News Forum

When you're on the main page, all the news threads show their AP level as extremely positive, but when you're actually reading the post itself, the AP level shows up as even. Just thought I'd mention it.

Edit: Now they show up as very positive.
    2nd Edit: They are extremely positive again
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

For me it shows somewhat negative on the front page and even when you click on a post. Strange.

I see them all as very negative, although the threads I checked had completely no assignments at all... Also notice how news without any replies also show up as very negative, which should be impossible since AP's cannot be assigned to the article itself.

I actually wonder if we need the AntiPoint status indicator for the News threads at all. The piece of news is the main thing, the thread and its possible status are just secondary things.
    I suggest the indicator to be removed! That would save some centimeters from the main page also.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25