Is Bill Gates the Devil ! ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Bill Gates the Devil ! ?

Is Bill Gates the Devil ! ?

This is just a little something to ponder about, one of my friends was just talking about this with me. Reminder : This thread is not saying that BILL GATES IS THE DEVIL I am just heavily suggesting that he is EVIL and BAD.

Anyway here are some ideas:

Take his name BILLGATESIII
    Now convert that into ASCII>> 66,73,76,76,71,65,84,69,83,1,1,1
    I am just spelling it out in ASCII then using one, one, one to represent the third, as he is. Now, if you will add those numbers up, guess what they total to? 666. Coincidince? Another name that works is " MS-DOS 6.21 " and " WINDOWS95 " OUTLOOK95 " are both short by just one. Some may say these are just odd chances, but others, say it is a sign, Bill Gates is EVIL! What do you think?

No, I don't think he's the devil, or even very bad. I think he's one of the world's great opportunists. He begged, borrowed, or stole his way to billions. That doesn't make him the devil, just very rich and successful.

But, I've been wrong before.

I think this is obvious proof of some sort of satantic connection at least... time to take it to the police me thinks

I know for a fact that Bill Gates is NOT the Devil!!! I was married to her for over 6 years and beleive me when I say that JP looked NOTHING like Bill Gates!!! :P
    4MidgetHitmen
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

That proves it Iím calling the police!!

[glowpurple]\"It\'s a mistake to assume your enemies are ignorant, and you are clever.\" [/glowpurple]

I have to look at Gates from my perspective. Given the opportunity, being in the right place at the right time with the right product, would I have turned done anything differently than Gates? Would any of us turn down the opportunity to create a company. That Microsoft became what it is was good fortune, remarkable salesmanship, undoubtedly some shadowy dealing, and hundreds of millions of people all over the world who bought the product. Apple could have been in Microsoft's place today if Jobs wasn't talking to flowers and spirits in the 70's and early 80's.

This one proves also that Bill Gates is the devil himself

http://www.idleworm.com/tch/swf/msadv.swf
    monoton

Of course he's the devil, al his company does is make not perfect software on purpose so that people will keep buying the updates and newer versions therefore making him even richer.

Banned
    we should admit he is a genius