FBI Terrorist raid in buffalo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FBI Terrorist raid in buffalo

Angry FBI Terrorist raid in buffalo

Well the FBI supposedly found a terrorist group in buffalo...soooo.... I was curious....does that put USA on the list as a terrorist threat and line it up for bombing too by Bush?

Food 4 Thought by a peacelovin Canadian

He||sFurY

No I think that means that the US is now involved in a form of guerila warfare... Something I was trained to combat and train people in... It just makes the stakes a little bit higher for those of us in the US of A...

4MidgetHitmen
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

What is a terrorist?The people from WACO?Ruby ridge?That seems to be what kind of "terrorists that the US produces.People that live in the hills and want to be left alone.Because they have guns and don't pay taxes on a regular basis,they're labeled as terrorists.If there is some kind of concrete evidence suggesting they had plans of killing innocent people,line 'em and mow 'em down with the rest of them.If they were Muslim fanatics,that doesn't make ther US a target for bombing,because we don't support them.They are enemy troops invading our country.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

er0k
    the people from waco were the branch davidians gghornet, and they were there own form, they werent produced by the united states, they had further origins. timothy mcveigh happened to be in the same league as david caresh, or so they say. but the terrorist group in buffalo is more than likely just a rag tag group that decided they wanted to be famous, or.. of course they could be as serious as the branch davidians. i just hope they arent stereotyped as actual terrorists because of there ethnicity. thats all i have to say on this subject.

gghornet, i mostly agree with you (i think), at ruby ridge the only terrorists uncovered were the fbi:

undercover agents paid a destitute ridge runner good money to saw off the barrel of their shotgun. when they went out with a warrent to arrest him for this heinous crime the mans son and his dog were out hunting in the woods. the dog sensed the fbi crawling up the hill in full battle array and started barking. to silence the dog they shot him, severing the animals spine. as the dog tried crawling back to the boy using his front legs to drag the rest of his body, the boy went wild, as i would, and started shooting at the men who shot his dog for no apparent reason. the agents shot the boy. A siege of the mans cabin followed in which time an fbi 'marksman' managed to shoot the mans wife. The man surrendered. waco wasn't any better, but your forgetting about ok city, that was (also) a genuine act of terrorism.

two facts remain, those arrested in buffalo are forign invaders (according to AP they were trained at an al-Qaida-run training camp in Afghanistan in the spring of 2001.) and the person who started this thread deserves a good beating.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Tedob1

Maybee you misunderstood the meaning behind my thread. Sounds like you may have because of the "beating" you suggested for me : ).
    The meaning behind my words...which you actually confirmed in your response saying that these people were trained at the terrorist training camp spring of 2001.
    My meaning to this thread was rather simple in my way of thinking, which I should appologize to cause it is different than most sometimes.
    If these people...( lets call em terrorists because thats the label they seem to have)..were found on American soil. If these people were found ...... oh lets pull a place outta my hat ..... IRAQ lets say...would it be used as a reason to bomb Iraq? In all honesty please.
    The argument would seem to be valid for bombing Iraq under these circumstances but not buffalo...for one basic fact... You can relate to the innocent women and children in Buffalo...but because of biased publicity you cannot in Iraq or in Afghanistan.
    For the most part....the american public sees these countries as full of degenerate rednecks with guns fighting a holy war...theres also children....shop keepers...teachers...wives etc...think of those people next time ya send the bombs....cause the degenerate terrorists...that you hope your bombing....are also on your soil...as the buffalo FBI have proved.
    Im not anti-american as some would take it from my thread...I would respond the same to any country going outta thier way to fight a war that cant be won....again I oppoligize if i upset anyone... it wasnt my plan.

Peace Loving Canadian............He||sFurY

I probably should not respond to this latest post since someone has neged the crap out of me for sharing my thoughts on the subject and accused me of being a liar and various other things (which by the way I am not... I live by a very simple set of rules... Do not lie cheat or steal nor tolerate those who do... A hard concept for some to grasp ) That being said...

It has nothing to do with being able to relate to the women and children in BUfffalo and not those in Iraq or Afganistan... It has to do with the fact that in Buffalo we can use the FBI to arrest these foregin invaders and we can not do that in say Iraq or Afganistan...

As for not being able to win the war I have to agree in part with you on that one... You are correct in saying that the war can not be won... At least not in the sense that WWI or WWII were won... As long as there are two human being on this planet with differing veiws there will be conflict... I personally think that if the US and our allies can do away with even half of the training bases and sponser states then we will have made the world a safer place for everyone and in that sense we will have won the war...

4MidgetHitmen

Neg away!!!
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

er0k
    when they went out with a warrent to arrest him for this heinous crime the mans son and his dog were out hunting in the woods. the dog sensed the fbi crawling up the hill in full battle array and started barking. to silence the dog they shot him, severing the animals spine. as the dog tried crawling back to the boy using his front legs to drag the rest of his body, the boy went wild, as i would, and started shooting at the men who shot his dog for no apparent reason. the agents shot the boy. A siege of the mans cabin followed in which time an fbi 'marksman' managed to shoot the mans wife.

that just makes me sick, havent those lamers heard of stunners. i hate it when high officials feel all hiearchish and decide they can kill.. it was kinda stupid for the boy to start shooting though. and tedob, that Ok. City thing sucked, i was within 30 miles and heard it happen, at school, we all thought it was an oil well exploding or something. freaky stuff. i was in 3rd grade at the time... my dad was even closer to the place and actually felt the explosion. weird stuff yo.

I think we all need to rethink the word 'terrorist.' During the days of Slick Willie and his lovely wife, anybody who owned a gun or thought differently than them, or Butch Reno, was called a terrorist. It was the same with Patriot. a patriot once meant somebody who loved and was willing to die for his/her country. That, too, became a dirty word.

Koresh and the Branch Davidians weren't terrorists. They were different, to say the least. The BATF could have arrested Koresh any time prior to the attack. He jogged every day right past the house they were using as a headquarters, at least until the siege began.

September 11th last year showed us what real terrorism is all about. The militia groups, freemen, religious cults, and the rest are just people who want to be left the hell alone. During the Clinton years, people like that couldn't be tolerated. So, they called those people terrorists and the leftist, liberal, pacifist, cowardly, yuppie masses bought into it.

That was crazy. I am from buffalo, and I could not believe it. This was actually in Lackawana but that is not far at all from buffalo. My friend was telling me about it that night , and I didnt believe him. When I got home went online and I saw it. Crazy they got like 5 people I think it was and it was an operating cell. I wonder how many more are around here. I always figured there had to be because Niagara Falls is right down the road and they have the Power Vista that provides power for alot of the country.
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!