1. "Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."
2. "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions."
3. "I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my hand through it."
4. "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way."
5. "A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face."
6. "A pedestrian hit me and went under my car."
7. "The guy was all over the road; I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him."
8. "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment."
9. "In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."
10. "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached the intersection, a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision. I did not see the other car."
11. "I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."
12. "I was on the way to the doctor's with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident."
13. "To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian."
14. "As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident."
15. "My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle."
16. "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished."
17. "I told the police that I was not injured, but removing my hat, I found I had a skull fracture."
18. "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him."
19. "I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him."
20. "I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car."
21. "The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."
22. "I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."
23. "The telephone pole was approaching fast. I attempted to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end."
24. "I was unable to stop in time and my car crashed into the other vehicle. The driver and passenger then left immediately for a vacation with injuries."