Lost In The Dark

Thread: Lost In The Dark

Lost In The Dark

Last night was a huge rain storm whare I live. I was looking threw the AO tuts and thought I better print them out, due to the fact that I dont have _any_ power protectiong yet. No sooner did the last page finish printing then the power whent out. I was reading tuts by candle light last night in an hour long blackout. This just gos to show you, Always have hard copys or strong backups!!

Good point, I keep a binder of all the tutorials I print out, with an index so I can find what I'm looking for, plus it helps when im working on my programming box and don't have access to my folder of tutorials on my main computer.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

I do the same thing. Itís great for silent reading in school.

[glowpurple]\"It\'s a mistake to assume your enemies are ignorant, and you are clever.\" [/glowpurple]

You should try spending a little time in S. MO.The storms here can be horrible and frequent.Even when the rest of the world's having severe droughts you can bet it will be raining here,and you've got to have good surge protection,conditioners,and backups if you live in the middle of a national forest like I do.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

http://www.mgeups.com/

They don't cost much, but do a world of good for your system...

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor