Somebody was telling my on a BB that they needed OpenASP but were unable to find, I searched and found it and saw that it was unfinished and probably wasn't in development any longer since went down. Well, I gave it to him anyways, and figured maybe somebody here had the same problem so I'm posting it. This only works with apache, I've tried some other servers but it doesn't do anything. All you have to do is add one line to the mime settings and you're good to go. Like I said before, it is unfinished, and there are many things missing, but it might be good for someone looking to see what ASP is like, so I hope this helps somebody. BTW the files is only 63kb, so it shouldn't be too hard to d/l, even on dial-up.