Radicals Hail Bin Laden

Thread: Radicals Hail Bin Laden

Radicals Hail Bin Laden

Radicals Hail Bin Laden As 'Hero'

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewForeignBu...20020912f.html

London (CNSNews.com) - Attendees at a radical Islamic conference held one year after the Sept. 11 attacks hailed terrorist leader Osama bin Laden as a "hero" and warned of possible suicide bombings in the United States and Britain.

The conference at the Finsbury Park mosque in north London was organized by al-Muhajiroun, a radical group that advocates the worldwide imposition of strict Islamic law.

if you meet the new messiah on the road, shoot him! we certanily don't want to go threw all this again.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

You know, if the Crusaders had done a better job, we wouldn't be going through all this.

Bin Ladin hires people to go out and die. When he gets in a pinch, he runs away. Something wrong with that picture.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by Chuck56
    Bin Ladin hires people to go out and die
    I may be mistaken, but why would anyone 'hire' themselves out to become a suicide bomber or pilot? I mean, what would they do with the money they receive? From the news and so on, it seems like these zealots are all absolutely committed to the destruction of the Western World, and the implementation of Sharia (Islamic law) universally. I don't think Bin Laden would need to give them money to persuade them. JMHO

-toad
    Share on Google+

Good point Chuck.He's a religious leader,so he has a right to go hide(hahaha what a f#ck!n joke)Not to mention,what is it with religion saying it's bad to kill,and then always making exceptions as long as it's for the good of the religion.All these "religious leaders" are a bunch of b!tches that have to hide behind religion to get people to fight for their true hidden personal causes.To answer the question about what gain these people get by becoming suicide bombers.They blow themselves up so they can give the money to their families,so they can stop eating sand for a few weeks.The funny part about it is,the reason they're eating sand is because the same people that are paying for them to kill themselves are the ones taking their money in the first place.Go figure.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Share on Google+