News Threads all suicidal ?

Thread: News Threads all suicidal ?

News Threads all suicidal ?

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that the current status of all the News Threads is suicidal ?

A visit to the thread shows this is incorrect.

Regards

PP

Disregard all appears fixed - but I can not delete this post

As I see most of them are extremely positive.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

As I do now, came back from posting this and they all changed from suicidal to extemely positive .... maybe there is a gremlin in the system.

PP

This has been happening since the news thing started. I was gonna post a bug report, but JC already mentioned it, so I saw no need. Anyways, it changes, sometimes it will be positive, extremely positive or as you said suicidal. I think I saw them all negative once, but I'm not sure. In any case, it makes no difference, we can't assign the news posts any points.

The Iceman Cometh
    You know what I think? I think a lot of people are just using the news threads as a way to balance their APs, which would account for the constant fluctuating, sometimes going very high (extremely positive) and other times going very low (suicidal). I don't really know if that's what's happening, but it seems that way.

AJ