Error Msg Help

Thread: Error Msg Help

Error Msg Help

Hi Guys,
    I am experiencing this error msg whenever I start up my PC. I really do not know what the heck this is. Would appreciate if you guys could straighten this out for me. Thanks a thousand in advance.
    regs
    ffive
    PS: I have herewith attached the error message

It's a gas!
    You should really try GOOGLE first!

Did a search in google and the first find was THIS

Hope it helps!

r3b00+

Ok I agree with r3b00+ about trying google first but I knew a friend that had this problem and he used this software to fix it or atleast find out why it was messing up, here is the site to download it.

http://www.uforesources.com/dlldownload.html

Good Luck!

Today is the past, tomorrow is now!

something is attempting to register a com server....when it pops up, leave it open and take a look at the process/application list for anything suspect. it could just be a faulty software installation. some setup's (that require a reboot), run regsvr32 after the reboot on components installed. other than that check the normal places startup directory, ini and registery boot/shell/run entries.
    -droby10

Just a note for future reference, this question should not be posted here. This is the tutorials forum, for those that write tutorials.

Check the forums and look at the titles of the forums and choose which best describes your question.

It will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

Thanks for the info. I had skipped to mention that i had searched the MS$ site and found the error as r3boo has written. However i do not know what the dll name was. however i will try with digitalfade's suggestion. anyway am so sorry for posting in the wrong forum.
    thanks once again
    ffive