Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hackers planning to pop AntiOnline's Balloon

Banned
    Antionline should get with the mofia for protection. After all garfield is italian right?

lol only kidding.

Banned
    It'd be funny to see a load of attrition snipers waiting in shady corners to pop the baloon,
    then JP chases them...could make a good film!

Hi mom!
    Heh, let's wear Odie-costumes and hunt those snipers
    (I'm sorry, my imagination takes over sometimes...)
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

This is totally lame, first off I was laughing about the balloon wizzing off, seems that the kidz need more schooling to understand pressure and gas type. There really is no legal way outside a major rip caused by some device to let enough gas out to have it fall on people. Geez get real this is a kiddie plot and they have very few ideas outside what they see on a cartoon about a balloon. Not to mention how tight security is at any public event. To think someone would be lame enough to discharge a device snipers well how the cops gonna know the gun or what ever is for the balloon? It's just nuts
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    Given the size of the ballon, I dubt a pellet gun would even puncture the skin of it. Not to mention how many times it would have to be shot before it lost any significant amount of air to even begin to effect it.

Sounds like there "plot" is going to fail.

I can't believe that some people have so little in their lives as to care enough to try such a stupid stunt! To even talk about it is absolutely riduculous!! Man if they spent 1/2 the energy on learning, that they are spending thinking about revenge, vengenance whatever, think how far they could go.

i have pellet and BB guns that are air and CO2 pressured... i HIGHLY doubt itd take out garfield specialy at the hight it would be at unless they stood ontop of it and shot stright down into it..

as for ****ing with garfield... if u ****ing with garfield u **** with guus! lol so go beat em up guus i got ur back if u go
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

/me goes gets the RSPCA

shooting garfield with pellet guns?? that has to be animal cruelty (and lam0r stupidity)

v_Ln

im tellen my buds on the block... ders som guys outen p a dat dont like atallions.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Ennis is making me do this. Just like to say it's MAFIA not MOFIA.

Thanks Ennis your such a sweatheart ROFL.