Today, I had a really good experience loading Red Hat 7.2. I was recently given a project to do which involved building a Linux box to be used for penetration testing among other things. For those who didn't know from my numerous posts referring to myself as not only a Security newbie, but a Linux newbie, this seemed like a great place for me to start learning! The install went just fine (I was surprised since an older version of Mandrake gave me many problems - but I think it had something to do with the hardware, at least somewhat). I was able to remember a few of the commands that I had learned a little while ago. With this small amount of knowledge, I was able to figure out how to install packages. I even had to configure nameservers and a default gw after I couldn't communicate with anything on the network. It was great, it just came to me, and the parts I didn't know, I only needed a reminder or clue... Anyway, why have I told you this? I just wanted to share my excitement with you...who better than my AO community - who has helped me whenever called upon...YEAH ME!