AO IRC - Down??

Thread: AO IRC - Down??

Banned

Post AO IRC - Down??

Well im trying to connect to AO IRC and it seems down, for those of you who dont already know I have an alternate IRC server that is always up, if you wish you can come and chat until AOs server is back up

irc.linux-users.net port - 6667 on any IRC client or on AO's Java Client type /server irc.linux-users.net

If for some odd reason that host is not found (some router somewhere is fux0red) try this IP

Have fun
    Share on Google+

Banned
    no it says it cause... of javas security which wont allow you to make a connection to a box not on the local box your connected to unlless the jar files have been signed... just thought i would let you know
    rioter
    Share on Google+

yeah i get the irc down here aswell...wonder whats goin on THIS time
    Share on Google+

Banned
    so for you java users download a client...

linux GUI - xchat.org
    linux command - bitchx.org
    windows GUI - mirc.com
    windows command - bitchx.org

Share on Google+

Banned
    Or if your a real man you could use IRSSI for Unix.
    Share on Google+

ok, who gave me negs for my post here, about a longest thread thing....i havent even looked at that thread since my last post on it
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I also got negged, and it said "spammer"

I dont complain about APs too often because i could care less, but before you neg someone please realize the facts, if you knew any better u would know i have NOTHING on my site to spam for.... you would also know that i am an OP on the AntiOnline IRC and the reason i am doing this is FOR ANTIONLINE not for myself..

And I keep my server up as a backup because the IRC has been going down recently...

Im not asking for any posatives or anything like that I just want the person who negged me to figure out the facts first before they go negging people.
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Speaking of negs, I think someone has been signing my name to negs, because I got some very random negs today/last night. I have no clue what they were about. One said Why did I get neg's because of the thread being a copy?

huh?

another:

Word for Word a COPY! and I can prove it!

Whats a copy?

I don't care about the negs, I just think its kinda rude to sign someone elses name to yours.

*shrugs*
    Share on Google+

Holy hell.. same thing happened to me xmadd with the same comments as well! Damn.. It was exactly those comments too.. Heh, I could care less but it's strange how I got the same comments as xmad. Welp.. oh well.. hope whoever is doing it'll stop though. Take care all! -- JCHostingAdmin
    Share on Google+

Token drunken Irish guy
    This happened before a long time ago and the two culprits were banned so a word of warning to the people signing negs with other people names, you will be caught.
    Share on Google+