0 0%
  • creat a new server

0 0%
  • do nothing

2 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best AO member?

Woot... I have a vote... erm... Thanks.

This is a counterproductive poll, flagrantly designed to hurt the community! (Translation: I might lose, and I wouldn't want that to happen, so let's just cancel it...)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

This is unbelievable! AO is a community, communities do not go around trying to determine everyone's worth to the community. Everyone contributes in their own ways. Some more some less but everyone contributes.

lets just let this useless thread die!

ud figure hamlet would learn HIS worth by now and find out once ur banned this many times U should leave!!!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Computer Forensics
    haha I got negged for my post, and the chicken **** mother****er that did it, doesn't even have the balls to own up to it.....

what a ****ing joke this place has become.

it's no wonder I don't bother posting useful things anymore.

by the way, neg me, neg me all you want. I care not.

a little red or green square does not affect my life like 99% of the people here.

*FART*
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Hold on let me get my alliance consisting of Negative, Debwalin, Rioter, Vorlin and evil enchilada so they can vote for me and i can become THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR!!, then I can tell all my real life friends I won an online contest golly gee my glasses are steaming up with excitement

next to jp and hogfly negative is the most helpful and coolest guy to talk to
    Ametuers get jail time Pros get jobs.

I have voted other as I feel a community does not have "best" or "worst" members there are only better or worse communitys (Which is opionated). Everybody has there own individual and sometimes unique qualities which they bring to the community and one persons contribution to any community is just as important as another persons.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=221 :..... .... ... .. .

If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0. farfromrootin.host.sk
    Disclaimer: Any errors in tact, spelling, grammar or fact are transmission errors.

why am in not listed in poll grrrrrrr
    j/k

v_Ln