0 0%
  • creat a new server

0 0%
  • do nothing

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best AO member?

The best AO member?

Hello all, as part of my rehabilatation as guided by a member of AO I have decided to make a poll about the

Top 10 AO Members

Basically you look at the list and pick your fave.

Judge from,

- Contributions eg. tutorials, extra work

- Posts, both present and past [many of the better members dont post}

- IRC help

- Antipoints [ deserved hopefully ]

- Friendliness

Etc..

Anyway enjoy, I will be working on a few things to liven up AO since I am not very computer savvy..

I ask for a chance to spark this place up thats been dying.

JP of course

actually I dont belive there will be a best. We are all good at something it just depends on what they are the best at.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

All I can say is "WHO GIVES A F$#K!!"

You wanna know who the best person on AO is!?!? Its whomever helps you with whatever problem you're having...

This place is about sharing your knowledge... not about who is best...

Besides... Everyone knows that I'm the best.. :P
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

i seriously cant belive this idiot is back makeing even dumber threads then before

i agree with matty on this one and must add..
    noble ur a moron

Hello all, as part of my rehabilatation as guided by a member of AO I have decided to make a poll about the
    u seriously cant come up with some sort of meaningfull post? i mean come on uve been around long enough to see what is stupid and what isnt... at least ACT like ur trying

i mean come on lets go over ur ony post...

1. this one... give me a break =Today

2. ur next post =09-17-2002
    Yes
    3. next.. =09-17-2002
    JCHosting Admin is reading this.
    4. last post there is =09-17-2002
    How do you warez hardware?
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Angry Who are you to judge?

IMHO ther is NO one person who could be deemed the best, or one of the Top 10. I get what I ask for, if it is within the guidelines set forth by the powers that be...aka JP...
    and if I fall outside those boundries...well lets just say L8R G8R....
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Strange. I didn't know AntiOnline was a competition site! I believed it was only a place to share knowledge. But ok.
    I think all the users in this list have several qualities (even if I don't know Louie, maybe I will do a search about it) and I can't decently choose which are the best.
    In fact I think that if I could, I would vote for JP: If he hadn't create AO, we couldn't share those qualities and this poll wouldn't even exist.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Computer Forensics
    hehe.... <whine> what about me ?</whine> I help too......
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Banned
    Hahaha, Phreak18 .. calm down with the peter's mileage there little one. By the time you hit my age you 're gonna need to rebuild your engine!
    ]

Old Fart
    Ummm....Phreak18, I can't recall ever talking to you in IRC, and anyone who has spoken to me certainly knows that I don't think I'm "GOD". Seems to me that you are not what you seem, just another AO member's "dual identity" trying to stir up crap, like we really need more of that around here.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

On behalf of everyone who didn't get voted for or wasn't even on the poll, I'd just like to say: YOU UNGRATEFUL LIL *****S!!.. Just kidding.. sorta... IMO, there isn't a single best member.. it's the staff.. community.. guest..ppl on IRC etc.. And if there were, I'd say it were JP. After all, he's the founder of AO.