I love this site what about you?

View Poll Results: How would the extinction of blondes affect you?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • NOOOO.I\'ll have to shave my palms and go find a woman.

0 0%
  • Great.It will raise the collective IQ of the world.

2 22.22%
  • My poor grandchildren

4 44.44%
  • Well it was good while it lasted

3 33.33%

Thread: I love this site what about you?

I love this site what about you?

What do you think?

I just wanted to say That I love this site.I'm apart of others boards but I like this the best what you have done here is great.
    [glowpurple]A_420_hacker_24::.\"A man without a computer is just a man, a man with a computer is a Admin\" ... \"If its not 4:20 on your clock, it\'s time to change the time\"..:Quotations from Larry Wall:.
    \"I think you didn\'t get a reply because you used the terms \"correct\" and \"proper\", neither of which has much meaning in Perl culture. :-) \"
    [/glowpurple]

Yes, yes. If we spend all this time on AO, I hope it's not only because we have nothing better to do.
    We probably all love AO.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

By far the best site i have seen in a long time.Information,guidance,and instantanious help at any hour of the day is in abundance here.Watch, learn and observe and respect other peoples views and opinions.

regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Yes, I love it. It's the only board in which I am an active member. Since joining a few weeks ago, I have found that the others don't even really compare. This community is bursting at the seems with talent and good advice. I hope to be able to contribute for a long time to come. Hey! How about a group hug? j/k...we all play our parts in making it what it is...let's continue to make it a great site and suggest/make improvements when warranted...

Peace and Blessings
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Yea, I'm thinking like t2k2.. This is the only board that I actively participate in, although I don't get a chance to participate as much as I'd like to. This is a great place to come for security professionals, students in IT, professionals in IT, and people with even the slightest interest in information security. I spend a lot of time here, if nothing else, just to read the posts and try to learn things I don't know.. I help when I can, but like I said, I'd like to become even more active.
    - Maverick

I got a question.... I got neg points on this post I just wanted to know if you think that this post is useless? I just wanted to ask people what they thought if this site.I am also a member of hackers.com and I just wanted to say that i liked this one better.

but......please tell me if Im wrong and I will not post stuff like this.
    [glowpurple]A_420_hacker_24::.\"A man without a computer is just a man, a man with a computer is a Admin\" ... \"If its not 4:20 on your clock, it\'s time to change the time\"..:Quotations from Larry Wall:.
    \"I think you didn\'t get a reply because you used the terms \"correct\" and \"proper\", neither of which has much meaning in Perl culture. :-) \"
    [/glowpurple]

The Chit Chat forum is just for that, chit chat. You can talk about anything you want as long as it does not fit in another forum. You shouldn't have been negged just for expressing yourself in a respectable manner. Stay positive and you'll be fine...there are haters in every bunch.

Peace and Blessings
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile