Thread: Why is it this way!

Why is it this way!

im writeing this as i feel it.. no corrections added

why is it that everytime u need a friend their to busy talking bout their own roblems?

why is it that a girlfriend always had to make up some lame excuse to why she ditched u?

why is it that no matter what game u play theres always someone saying "i owned u" ive even had people say it to me about pong for christ sake

why is it that the day u feel the best is the day after u felt the worse

why is it that friends online always seem to backstabb u

why is it that people bitch and moan and yet have no solution for their problems yet expect u 2

why is it that no matter how hard i try i can always "try harder"

why is it that math classes seem to be the one with the most hated teachers

why is it that ive never had a male english teacher

why is it that bald people always try comb overs that look sooo dumb

why is it so easy to cry for so long but so hard to keep a smile

why is it that there are so many morons on AO just looking to piss u off

i think i finally can answer all these questions...

its because humans are dumb

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

er0k
    hahaha netsyn, funny yet deep. I can answer the backstab one, its because you are on the internet and ppl can make other friends via internet access in like 2 seconds. kinda funny though.

i think people are just itching for chances to be totality dick headish just to entertain their pathetic humor to make their dismal life seem a little more fascinating
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

It's very easy to be cruel to someone when you don't have to look them in the eye. It's too bad so many people act that way. I, for one, try to take my responsibility to others seriously, regardless of where we met and how we interact.
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

As far as the friends online thing goes, I think it's because you can build up an "intimate" friendship in such a short time when ALL you have to do is talk to someone...it's easy to feel like you can trust a person when you talk about everything. But it's also easy for people to lie to you online. I do have several people online I am close to, and a couple of them are here. But you can't just trust everything people feed you online, because it is so very easy to lie and not get caught. And if you run across the type of person that does that, then you run the risk of them betraying your friendship and trust. But you shouldn't let that sway you from developing friendships with people and talking to them and enjoying the perspective you can get from knowing someone on the other side of the world!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Some people do look for chances to be "dick headish" so their lives have some meaning... It is sad that they have to act that way just so they can feel better about themselves... Those who do that sort of thing have the most empty and meaningless of lives and probablly wouldn't know a friend good or otherwise if they bit them on the arse...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

why is it that friends online always seem to backstabb u
    i find it hard to relate since ive never had a 'friend' online. i find it hard enough to get to know a flesh and blood person usually taking years to really get to know someone in real life. one part is, it is easier to speak and act when you aren't physically confronted by somebody. its easier to fire,dump, or curse out somebody by phone rather than in person, right?
    you never know who is sitting at that terminal, they can mold themselves into anything they want to be.

why is it that there are so many morons on AO just looking to piss u off
    they arent just here, they are everywhere. work,school, the mall, the street. thats people.
    the internet makes it easier to be a moronic buffoon, remotely.

hope this helps explain things.
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian