Legally drunk me!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legally drunk me!!!

Token drunken Irish guy

Legally frunk me!!!

Yoyo AO!

I cant believe how long Ive been bumming around AO but somehow Ive reached my 18th Birthday, although I have a hangover from my mates in college getting me free drink last night I have to get ready for an even bigger session tonight!!

Just making the obligatory birthday post! W00t!

Happy Birthday Ennis... Just be careful while you go out and make merry tonight...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Happy 18th birthday Ennis! I hope you have many more great birthday's as well, but 18 is a special one. Btw, save me some beer when you go out tonite . Have a good one bro, Take care! -- Jason Copeland

congrats Ennis
    the sun AND moon are in exactly the same place relative to the sun, they were eighteen years ago to the day! although this means nothing to others, it's an eighteen year cycle that only you can associate with, on only this day in your life. and of course, you can now legally bloat yourself full of alcohol.

have a good 'un.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

happy birthday, i cant believe there are a lot of very well educated and extremely young people in here, anyway happy birthday these are definately some of the best years of your life use them well!
    know how to sell your wares. intrinsic quality isnt enough. not everyone bites at substance or looks for inner value. people like to follow the crowd;they go someplace because they see other people do so. uniqueness appeals both to the taste and to the intellect.

18 yrs old....Just a youngster

"Yep, the young'ns are gettin sassier every day. Why, I remember back when..."

Congrats for the B-day, condolences over the addiction to alchohol.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Re: Legally frunk me!!!

Congrats Ennis!
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Many more happy ones Ennis....
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

Happy B'day man
    I turned 18 a week and a bit ago and i've been havin a ball......I've been to heaps of pubs and club and gettin totally smashed. Alcohol is a wonderful thing
    Theres a whole new world out there for us dude!