the lies for the antipoints

Thread: the lies for the antipoints

Banned

the lies for the antipoints

http://www.winsockvb.com/tutorials/chat/chat4.html

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233279

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233502

http://www.winsockvb.com/snippets/delimeter1.html

thost are 2 tutorials that jchosting "wrote" the code is the same yet the comments before and after the code is different
    and yes i am instigating stuff im just sick of the bullshit that goes on to get antipoints in these forums. i would have posted this under the tutorials but one has been closed cause of the general antipoint level etc
    sorry & thanks
    rioter
    Share on Google+

I have said time and time again that I work deeply with winsockvb's owner and also that I DON'T just write tutorials for AntiOnline. If you don't believe me, contact the owner of WinsockVB and ask him. Thank you again.. -- Jason Copeland
    Share on Google+

Banned
    im sorry but its sad that you take the time to research a single members tutorials to validate them, i mean your bitching about the guy getting antipoints for posting fake tutorials

ANTIPOINTS DONT MATTER..... why hate on someone that gets stats??

I personally didnt even take a look at either of the links to validate it but to me it still doesnt matter, if you really dont want those tutorials up there you could of just sent JP a PM or talked to him on IRC about removing them or maybe having HIM post something about it.... other then that i think its stupid all the way
    Share on Google+

Banned
    ok i wanted to get the full strory so i did email the admin of the site
    here is my email and the reply

hi im really interested in 2 of your tutorials
    http://www.winsockvb.com/snippets/delimeter1.html
    http://www.winsockvb.com/tutorials/chat/chat4.html

those 2 imparticular i was wondering if it would be possible to tell me who
    submited it and a contect address i have a few questions
    thanks
    rioter

<-----the reply----->

Hi jared,

Both the articles you mentioned were written by me. =)
    JimCamel expanded my delimeter snippet into a full tutorial here:
    http://www.winsockvb.com/tutorials/d...elimeter1.html in case
    you're interested.

Will
    WinsockVB.com admin
    Share on Google+

Lmfao.. Nice make up bro.. The admin is on vacation so you know.. LMFAO

It's odd how you said that was ur email to him and that he "somehow" knew your name was Jared eh? Yeah.. exactly.. why don't you target someone else?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Odd. how he kno ur name is jared?
    i got that as an antipoint reason... id like to explain it
    how did he know my name was jared well its rather easy
    because the sender in outlook is set to jared my real name because i use it when i need an email addresss with tout the rioter and the bad images that go with it and in the case of last night cbf opening the web browser so thats how he got it.... their was no other way
    thank you
    rioter
    btw anyone who doesnt belive me please PM i have msg headers and a screen shot and im not as sad to make them up i was fullly prepared to retract my statement if i was proved wrong
    rioter
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    You know what? I am getting sick and tired of hearing people bitching about antipoints, and I'm NOT the only one. It really sickens me and its a disgrace to what JP has worked so hard to build. These antipoint battles, alliances, finger pointing, investigating, is a cancer to this board, and if you've noticed the ever growing banned list, JP isn't taking gunna take this ****.

This is a place that you go to for the love of computers, not status. Since the origins of hacking, we have strived for the free exchange of information. Well, we have that now to a degree, and what do you people do? You begin to get so involved in status ****, "I'm better than you are... I have more greenies then you do...", that you forget the original reason for this board being here. WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER! We are not here to bitch about AP bullshit.

Note to JP:

JP if/when you read this, may I suggest something. To stop this cancer BS, I suggest you make it very well known that if you post any accusations, AP arguements, "He's abusing this, They are out to get me." to the board, without contacting you first, that it result in an immediate ban. Maybe once enough people get banned for bitching about them, it will finnaly stop. If you don't feel like being bothered with checking the AP accusations, carefully select a few people and make an AP abuse commitee. Give them the power to look through AP's and let them have discussions about who they believe is doing what. I can guarantee you it will stop all this bullshit.

I have said my piece, and you ALL know that this is how it should be. I suggest all of the bitching stop, right here, right now. If you have a problem, take it to a mod or JP himself.

xmaddness
    Share on Google+

Banned
    just a question
    how was i winging about antipoints? i was just pointing out that he copied his tuts and took credit for them... thing that other people have done and been praised for it for those who think that this was for antipoints or some ****.... let me set the record straight it wasnt i would have done it if it was you xmad or negative.... i dont care about the dots next to my name... i was just pointing out that jc plagerised the tutorials which is illegal...
    so please xmad dont think that i did it for antipoint or bitching that he has more antipoints than me and i agree with what you said the antipoint bullshit is outa hand but this in no way was for antipoints
    rioter
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Rioter, understand that this was in no way a direct attack against you. I found the "lets all grow up" thread after I posted this, and wished I had found that thread first. It would have been in there.

Claiming tutorials that are not yours is a seriously disgraceful, unprincipled thing to do. Why does one do this? Mostly for AP's. That is the reason for the involvement of my bitching. When I saw what happened it disgusted me, and thats the reason for the rant.

Again if you notice I didn't mention anything about you rioter, or JC. It is just a general statement for all to see and understand. In closing, rioter I apologize if you took this as a direct attack, in fact it was not. You are a well respected senior member here at AO in my eyes and I look forward to your posts.
    Share on Google+

Token drunken Irish guy
    Right lads, calm down now!

Anyway Im closing all these antipoint rant things. Why? Well do you enjoy reading flame wars every day about the same subject?

By the way youre both great members and maybe you could finish this off by PM or IRC, rioter should be there, he always is lol!

Share on Google+