Takeing exploits to new levels...

Thread: Takeing exploits to new levels...

Takeing exploits to new levels...

Hackers can turn your computer into a bomb!!!

Read all about it!

http://www.truehumor.com/index.php?p...ictures&id=307

Recently 5 of the 23 computers at my work have exploded. During further investigation I have discovered the source to be a e-mail one of my secartarys had opened.

This is obvious script kiddie stuff and I am warning all of you not to open any emails that look suspicious. The FBI is currently investigating.

I will keep you updated.
    test

Banned
    Bleh.... this has been going on for years.

Logic bombs and trojans which delete files or copy themselfs aren't that hard to make and windows doesn't do much to stop the growing problems.

I mean everything from DOS, EXPLORER, & JAVA can be deadly to windows.

I think you missed the point

Banned
    I understand that computer warefare may eventually effect more than the economy someday but I mean come on.... That was taken from the cronicals not the news. I mean you could pour water on a PC and it might catch fire a little yet it wouldn't explode like a grenade. lol

Nearest thing to this that's real is opening a floppy up and coating the disk with powdered matchheads covered w/ nailpolish but really I bet there are people living in fear because of this tabloid crap....
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion