not receiving mail??

Thread: not receiving mail??

not receiving mail??

Hi,
    I have subscribed to a few forums, but lately I haven't been receiving an email saying there's new messages. My email address is correct in my profile/options whatever.

-Mike
    Either get busy living or get busy dying.

-The Sawshank Redemption

You dont recieve new email messages until you visit the form again did u read the full email it tells you that in the automated email from antionline
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

i know that, and i did read the thread. even for this thread, i subscribed, and still i didn't receive an email.
    Either get busy living or get busy dying.

-The Sawshank Redemption

Banned
    Well, from what I know, when you subscribe (for some reason) you won't get an email for awhile. One time on the IRC I heard a few people discussing it and it seems that you don't get the mail for a little bit of time. Just sit tight and you'll get it!

The Iceman Cometh
    I've noticed the same thing, Yanksfan. I usually never subscribe to a thread, but I subscribed to one a few days ago because I was interested in people's responses. I, like you, have not received any e-mail notices about responses, although there have been a number of them. I didn't really think anything of it at first, because, like common_exploit mentioned, somtimes it takes a while... but a few days is kinda outrageous. I think you found a legitimate bug in the system.

AJ