Thread: difficult login to antionline

difficult login to antionline

after I have typed in my ID and password I cannot continue on. The following page after that doesn't load properly or it comes up blank even after I have hit refresh. What am I doing wrong. How can I correct this problem? Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

Blank page? Sometimes happens to me as well. I don't know how or why. But usually clearing the temp internet files will do the trick for me, if that doesn't do it, restart.

Happens to me as well. I frequently get a blank white page that just won't load or refresh. The site seems to have been running very sluggishly and having a lot of page loading problems for me in the last month or so.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Yeah, me to. Mostly clearing the internet files does the trick, sometimes not. But what do you want with 120.000 members.
    Bleh.

AOs Resident Troll
    well I dont have any issues...

and this original issue is like 5 years old

as for a white list...talk to your admin about adding AO...may be blocked

I would also clear your cookies...

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Closing the thread as it's a bit old and likely fixed. New issues should have new threads created.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage