Thread: question?

question?

Hey! guy I got a question and I hope no one is going to flame me I was wondering will a P4B533 Pentium4 Atx 2gb motherboard fit with linex 7.2 red hat? Just wondering I hope no one will flame me.

Gatekeeper
    Gatekeeper gatekeeper
    PHP Code:
    gatekeeper 

Ok you haven't got flamed as far as I can see. You will indeed be able to use Redhat Linux 7.2 on the setup you have, if you have a fast connection try going to www.linuxiso.org and you can download many different versions of Linux.

thankx man I will try that and thankx for not flaming me.
    Gatekeeper gatekeeper
    PHP Code:
    gatekeeper 

Not to sound like an @ss, but due to the fact that you mispelled linux clued me in to the fact that you may need a little help with the subject. So I would like to refer you to a post I made that you will find VERY useful. You can find it here .

Hopefully this will point you in the right direction.

/* Note, this is not a flame */
    Civilization. The death of dreams.

hey guys

i was asking to see if somebody know how does ToneLoc works

Re: question?

Hey! guy I got a question and I hope no one is going to flame me I was wondering will a P4B533 Pentium4 Atx 2gb motherboard fit with linex 7.2 red hat? Just wondering I hope no one will flame me.
    Asking questions such as those should not bring any flames, it is ok to ask questions so long as they are kept civilized. You should have nothing to wory about, besides if you get to the point where something needs to be done, you will recieve a warning when you login on the main board.

So its nothing to wory about. I wish you luck in geting Linux set up.
    test

Yea. Linux will be compatible with most pc setups. you should probably check out www.redhat.com to learn more about linux. good luck.