Thread: i need help

i need help

if i wanted to find someone to help me get back on a message board chat list
    that i have been kicked off of and is this the place to come to for that help? if it isn't then can you please direct me to someone that can help me accomplish this?

Which board were you kicked off of would be my first question.... My second would be why were you kicked off... Then my comment would be... I doubt that you are gong to find much help... other then you got kicked off for some reason and to get back on I would imagine that talking to the owner of the board and finding out what you need to do to get back on would be a start...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

which board and why i was kicked off is not important i don't think,because going the route that you have suggested i can't go because that person kicked me off,right. look all i'm looking for is a person that knows how to get in the system so that i can get back on the chat list,if you can help me fine if you can't thanks anyway.

THEn are you asking for a "hack" you can use to get back on the board?
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

wrong site buddy, we aren't hackers! or are we.... thats not the point, neway post a thread with a decent name, how many times do we have to go through this?

unixjim -- replace crackers instead of hackers.That 's the right word.