Proof: Bill Gates = Satan

Thread: Proof: Bill Gates = Satan

Exclamation Proof: Bill Gates = Satan

Lol, I saw this while browsing. Its just plain old funny. On the other hand....... NAAAAAAH.

Bill Gates is Satan?
    2002-01-10

Many of you may have heard the theory that Bill Gates is Satan. Here is the informations that is used to support theory.

Do you know that Bill gates' REAL name is William Henry Gates III? Nowadays, he is known as Bill Gates (III) where "III" means the order of third (3rd). So, what's so eerie about this name?

OK, if you take all the letters in Bill Gates III and then convert it in ASCII code (American standard code for information interchange) and then ADD up all the numbers...you will get 666, which is the number of the beast!!!

B = 66
    I = 73
    L = 76
    L = 76
    G = 71
    A = 65
    T = 84
    E = 69
    S = 83
    I = 1
    I = 1
    I = 1
    "__
    666 !!!! THE NUMBER OF THE DEVIL

Coincidence? Maybe, but take WINDOWS 95 and do the SAME procedure and you will get 666 too!!! And the same goes for MS-DOS 6.31!!! Are you sure this is not a coincidence? You decide....

MS-DOS 6.21 ** 77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

WINDOWS 95 ** 87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1= 666

Okay now for the good part (or weird part - you decide). For those of you who still have the OLD Excel 95 (not office 97), try this:

1. Open a new file.
    2. Scroll down until you see row 95.
    3. Click on the row 95 button, this highlights the whole row
    4. Press tab, to move to the second column.
    5. Now, move your mouse and click on help, THEN about Microsoft Excel
    6. Press ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech support button simultaneously.
    7. A WINDOW WILL APPEAR, TITLE: THE HALL OF TORTURED SOULS

This is really eerie, okay...it has a doom style format and you can walk all around the hall (using your arrow keys)...and on the sides of the walls are the names of the tortured souls....

8. NOW WALK UP THE STAIRS AND THEN COME BACK DOWN, FACE THE BLANK WALL AND THEN TYPE IN EXCELKFA.

This will open the blank wall to reveal another secret passage, walk through the passage and DO NOT fall off (this is the hard part!), when you get to the end, you will see something really, really eerie.... At this point of time, countless witnesses all over the world have verified that it is a real eye opener. It could be a joke by MS programmers or is it?

We wouldn't be surprised if Bill Gates was "The Antichrist", after all it was already foretold in the Bible that someone powerful would rise up and lead the world to destruction. And Bill Gates definitely has that kind of power in his hands. More than 80% of the world's computers run on Windows and DOS (including those at the Pentagon)! If all his products have some kind of small program embedded (like this Hall of Tortured Souls) that can give him control, setting off nuclear arsenals, creating havoc in security systems, financial systems all over the world, etc. All from his headquarters isn't as far off reality! Just using Internet Explorer may allow him to map out what you have on your computer bit by bit each time you log on. Perhaps the end times are near and this is just the tip of the iceberg!

And now, a quote from the Bible:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." Revelation 13:16-18.

See...it is something for you to think about if the Bible, in the Book of Revelation, says that without the sign of the beast one would not be able to buy, sell, do business transactions, etc. My question then to you now is this...Is the Internet now a necessity in doing business? The Internet also bears the sign. Note that the Internet is also commonly known as the World Wide Web or WWW. One other way we write W is V/ (VI) so:

W W W = VI VI VI 6 6 6

Think about it...isn't everything going towards the Internet? (i.e., buying/selling goods, business transactions) Isn't Microsoft always on the move to have a monopoly when it comes to software technology? And now, The Internet?

Revelations also says that the mark of the beast will be carried on one's Hand and one's forehead. If the Internet would indeed be the sign of the beast aren't we all starting to carry it on our hands and foreheads??? Screens (forehead) and make use of the mouse (hand)??? Are things finally falling into place or are we just letting our imagination run wild??? Remember, the devil came to cheat, steal, and to destroy...so be VIGILANT about Bill Gates and Microsoft.

Is Bill Gates actually saten? You decide....
    Bleh.

Hey Sick love the humor all of this is both fun but based in old fact actually called numberlology or something like that as a thing back in the 70's I think. Bill is a good marketer then the devil was supposed to be also, just think about it all every patch and upgrade by M$ costs you 6.66 cents times the number of the products you buy from them times their 52 patches this year times the 60 minutes in an hour a system is down to apply it. Hey IBM got a good deal each seat of the original MS-DOS costs just 66.6 cents ok my own humor and sort or recalling the times.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    Hey Sick love the humor all of this is both fun but based in old fact actually called numberlology or something like that as a thing back in the 70's I think. Bill is a good marketer then the devil was supposed to be also, just think about it all every patch and upgrade by M$ costs you 6.66 cents times the number of the products you buy from them times their 52 patches this year times the 60 minutes in an hour a system is down to apply it. Hey IBM got a good deal each seat of the original MS-DOS costs just 66.6 cents ok my own humor and sort or recalling the times.
    I'm LMFAO here. LOL
    Bleh.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

Spooky! But it ain't him.

Maybe he is, but *sigh* still, wish I had his money. I mean, satan, perhaps, but rich? Very much so.

Satan? No, I don't think so. Evil? Maybe, but I don't think he's evil, either. An opportunist and possibly a "bit" crooked. Probably. Powerful? Absolutely.

What's it all add up to? Microsoft has most of the computers in the world. That means most software is built to be MS compatible. It means he's cornered the market and legally or otherwise, can call his shots.

This has more to do with Revelation than Bill Gates, but just FYI, it has been shown that 666 was probably a number used simply for its connection with the Roman Emperor Nero, who persecuted Christians extensively throughout his reign.

http://www.dci.dk/en/mtrl/666.html
    http://www.judaismvschristianity.com/nero666.htm

Just thought I would post it as it was most interesting when I first heard about it.

Although I must admit, that first paragraph is quite interesting, simply because of the way it all fits together (even if it is DOS 6.21 - I can only remember 6.2 and 6.22 ). But I can't really imagine him as the Great Beast - I have trouble taking him seriously already, let alone if he decided to sprout six more heads and ten horns

-toad

I can assure you that BillGates is not Satan... I was married to her for five years and a couple of months and I can promise you that JP looked NOTHING like Bill Gates...

Seriously though... The thought of Bill Gates being Satan would explain a lot about M$ and how BG is able to defect so much BS from himself... Not to mention M$ is into dadgum near everything at DOD, FBI, CIA, NSA, and all the other alphabet soup agencies that use his stuff....
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?