pop up msg

Thread: pop up msg

pop up msg

1. ist wat is irc bot
    2. i download ircbot program in annymous site(i forget the address actually) and after that, when i go to irc inside status it will said remote on, and it seem he try to connect itself to other server or channel. (i guess). but wat annoy me is, after a few minute there a pop up msg. title is gonlock love rara. and ask me whether i love him/her or not. and i need to press yes again and again to close the pop up msg. if i click no, it will not dissapear.isnt kind of virus. but wat i do is i edit my mirc ini file and try reinstall the program again. but i dunno whether it work or not coz after reinstall i just shut down my box.any idea.
    thank q

Hi there

I think you should be carefull with that kind of dowload program..specially from anynomous site.
    Wach out for the virus and trojan.
    And you should check it out first with your anti virus things..
    Scan that program first with anti virus scanner (if you have one) before you decided to open or download.

Cheerrssssss
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

i scan my hd but no virus found. it clean. im using norton antivrus. that y i sometime argue that norton is a good antivirus. well u know i update my antivirus once a week. got any other idea

It is possible that your virusscanner is infected. You can try it with a online virus scanner....

where i can get online antivirus scanner

I posted a thread on a virus just the other day, and the online virus scan I was referred to was:

http://housecall.antivirus.com

Good Luck