Thread: antipoints

antipoints

I think the antionline webmaster should make it more clear as to what and how you aquire antipoints. i seem to see a lot of questions about that.

That's because people don't read the FAQ before they start making stupid posts about things that are covered there. It's right off the front page where it says 'Site FAQ' I encourage you to spend some time there before making any more posts.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Are u going to fill the front page with antipint threads?
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=235255

Stop it!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

From what I have seen dude you ask a lot of the questions about the anti-points... They shouldn't be THAT mportant... If you just make a post that contributes SOMETHING instead of failing to follow the advice that I and others have given about the FAQ...Personally I spent three or four days going over them and I still do from time to time... If I have a question I do a search FIRST and if I don't see what I am looking for then I post or if the Thread doesn't have the answer I am looking for I post... I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are fairly young and impatinet (Everyone here was that way at one time) so you just want to blaze away... Go to the FAQ and READ it then read it again... If you have a question search the fourm and see if what you are looking for is there... If it is read the thread then read it again... If you still haven't found the answer you are looking for ask away... But make the question inteligent and avoid the How do I hack hotmail or how do I mail bomb joe because he stole my girl friend stuff and you should find all the help you need... I hope this helps you in the future young Obi Wan... May the Force be with you
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Old Fart
    ummmm....I would delete both of your antipoint threads. Read the FAQ's, hang out and watch how things work for a while. You'll find out that AP's are a very touchy subject. Oh...wait...I see two red dots....looks like you are figuring that one out on your own. Delete the threads before it's too late.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...