Who you are with?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who you are with?

Banned

Who you are with?

My argument is - our life will definitely be better without Bill Gates, as people’s lives in the 1940’s would have been better without Hitler.

Let’s start from the beginning:

Well, Bill Gates was too stupid to finalize DOS as it should be; therefore, he spoiled it and implemented it everywhere he could. Since that time Bill Gates spoiled everything he legally or illegally acquired/touched. The man who leads the industry has no brains of his own! (Yes, he is a good mercenary entrepreneur but not a professional). When MS DOS met competition that was better than MS DOS, what did Bill Gates do? Yes, played dirty games that they did not expect. They were too decent to compete with the young evil. If a neophyte in computers and programming such as Bill Gates, who did not even finish college was able to invent spoiled DOS - any average
    professional would do it much better without spoiling it. Because of Bill Gates’s incompetence in computers – not only does the industry have huge losses, but the whole country. Every year the losses are $11 billions (they are growing), because poorly designed Windows are everywhere (extra security, protection, …). The U.S. military compared Windows NT vs. Mac: Win NT with top security was hacked even by children, but for the same
    period of time Mac did not even have one hack. There were $13 billions losses from only 4 viruses for Windows. Plus, Bill Gates does not pay taxes - $22 billions for two years that he still owes the IRS. And the list goes on and
    on. Now, please count how many years Bill Gates is in business and multiply it on a summary of the above figures. What you will get? There are no enemies in the world that can even come close to bringing the financial
    damage that Bill Gates did to the U.S. Now, please tell me, should we be proud that Bill Gates entered into the industry or consider this fact as the biggest curse to the country? Does the government know about it? If I know - they must know too. Therefore, there are two logical conclusions – either the government is too stupid, or they are under Bill Gates’ power. Thus, politics of the U.S. are defined by … (whom?). Therefore, the person
    responsible for the recession and international conflicts is … (whom?). (I do not provide you links because I assume it is should be a basic knowledge).

I did not say that I have 100% proof of the Bill Gates’ guilt in what happened in the world and in the upcoming disasters (WW III); I said that there is too many evidence that this version could be true. It should be checked and something should be done about it before the time runs out. Maybe I am not completely right but if we will miss the danger – G.W. Bush can easily enter the country into WW III because the domestic corporation(s) could stay above him. (Is everything under control and there is nothing to worry about?) The majority people missed Hitler in 1939 before WW II. We can repeat the same mistake again – we would have miss Hitler II again.

You may read “How IBM helped the Nazis” to get an idea about what is going on nowadays. (What do you think – the moral of “money bags” became better now or are they foxier?)

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/jun2001/ibm-j27.shtml
    Share on Google+

Old Fart
    Dude...can I have some of whatever it is you've been smoking??
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...
    Share on Google+

its damp, starten to get cool...must be shrooms!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

Sorry Allen but me thinks drg has pretty much summed up Mr. Gate$. Follow this thought I need plumbing, electrical, landscape, structural work, a addition designed all of them are licensed by my state and bonded from damages they may cause me. So we are at today some of our most important infrastuctures protected by what MSCE or a CNE? No disrespect but the mfg of copper wire is not the one to license my electrician now are they? Hell to even pull CAT5 you have to have a you quessed it low voltage license issued by the State you live in and be bonded. My drift what if MSCE was done away with it value as much as it's products are highly questionable to me, how about state tests and well bonding for all these fly by night consultants that never attended college but hold some paper issued by M$ that they payed them for. No smokin here nor drinking, just common sense, a professional should have no problem being licensed by an indepdent agency and well I strongly feel that Network certifications need to meet a National or state standard
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg
    Share on Google+

drg > May I know what is your problem with Bill Gates? I am not a With microsoft, but the only thing amaze me is that all of your 3 posts were about this person ( Bill Gates ) !

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...485#post571485
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...033#post568033
    plus this one
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein
    Share on Google+

I run xp on this machine and I'm trying to learn linux on an old 486 I have. I'm not a fan of Microsoft, and I wish I could remember the name of the movie about Gates that came out a few years ago. It pretty much summed up how Gates and the others started.

Still, a lot of folks work for MS, and a lot of them have become millionaires thanks to MS. There's good and bad in everything. My one major resentment about Microsoft is that I didn't by stock a decade ago.
    Share on Google+

Old Fart
    OK...a serious reply this time.
    1) Bill Gates didn't invent DOS...he bought it ( it was originally called QDOS)

2) I'm no Gates fan by any means, but I cannot accept the total validity of these ravings without PROOF....let's see the tax records and the supposed 22 billion dollar tax bill, the source of the information above concerning losses due to viruses. I don't doubt the possibilites, but if you want me to take it as fact, back it up with fact.

3) I followed the one link in the above post. What I got out of it was that because IBM sold computational equipment to Germany in the 1920's that was used by Hitler over a decade later to do a national census (presumably to figure out who the Jews were) they should be held responsible for paying reparations to the Jewish people. That makes about as much sense as Jackie Kennedy sueing Browning Arms Co. for manufacturing the gun that killed JFK.

NO...Bill Gates is no saint. But if you follow drg's reasoning then he is the dark force behind Enron, Worldcom and every other financial disaster we have had since the early 80's. Hell...he's probably the very one that called Martha Stewart and told her to dump her Inclone stock, and he may have even designed the notorious 'butterfly ballot' to get GWB elected!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...
    Share on Google+

By golly, Allen, you might be on to something. With just one swipe, all the problems of this country could be solved. Gates is no saint. Neither is any major business figure in this country, and certainly no politician. The trouble with Gates is that a helluva lot of people are very, very jealous of his success. If his business practices ain't quite always kosher, neither is any other company's.

I've said this before. If Steve Jobs was more interested in business and less interested in communing with spirits and sniffing flowers or whatever, Apple could be Microsoft. So could IBM.
    Share on Google+

Not to add fuel to drg's fire but if you are going to go after IMB for selling machines to the Germans 15+ years before Hitler was elected (bet you forgot that one drg) then you should also "expose" all of the other businesses that profited by doing business with the Nazi's... Did you know that Hitler was Time magizines Man of the Year for 1936? ANd if he had died in a car crash that same year I would be willing to bet that history would still hail him as one of the worlds greatest leders... He took a country with 87%+ unemployement and brought that figure down to less than 2% in just less than 1 year... Now I am no fan of Hitler by anymeans and I hope no one gets that impression... The point I am trying to make is that Bill Gates was in the right place at the right time to make more money than anyone in history... I know of not one single corperation US or otherwise that has a 100% spotless record... BG has put M$ in a position of dominating its market by putting out products that the general population as a whole uses... Yes he does put out a substandard product (Windows ME is a great example IMHO) but people still by his stuff... The software that runs on Windows OSes is growing day by day and it doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime soon... The billions of dollars that you have said were or are lost each year do to M$ based viri... Well I would have to see some proof on that... I will grant that viri can cause some loss of income but I am a bit skeptical about just how much... As for Bill Gates oweing 22 million to the IRS... I don't care how rich you are if you owe the IRS that much cash they will go after your butt... Just ask Leona Helmsly... She only owed 1.2 million over the course of 4 years and she got 10 in the pen... If Gaes owed 22 Mil he would be a gone puppy... Especially with all the trouble he has with the Justice Dept.... I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy drg but I would like to see a little proof...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?
    Share on Google+

Dont worry drg, nothing lasts forever... There will come a time when MS is only a faint memory and we both will live to see that day. I promise
    ---
    proactive
    Share on Google+