Thread: Can I have some AP's???

Can I have some AP's???

OvvnerPass: Can I have some AP's
    DarkSnake13: who are you?
    OvvnerPass: JC
    DarkSnake13: i cant
    DarkSnake13: my ap's turn out grey
    OvvnerPass: really what happened?
    DarkSnake13: besides why do you need/want ap's?
    OvvnerPass: um, I lost 300
    DarkSnake13: so
    DarkSnake13: its not like your gonna be banned
    OvvnerPass: I'll neg you
    DarkSnake13: go ahead
    OvvnerPass: whatever
    DarkSnake13: neg me for not giving you ap's
    DarkSnake13: but thats pussy ****
    OvvnerPass signed off at 5:56:21 PM.

This happened today...I have lost tons of respect for JCHostingAdmin for doing this. Of all people I believe he would know better. JC you can kiss my --->
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

Isn't JCHosting's AIM address with a w?

I'm not saying he couldn't have spoofed his own name just to cover his butt, but I could have sworn it was with a "w" not 2 "v" 's.

Yeah, it is with a w.. I'm glad you pointed it out and that Alex, AGAIN, is trying to get me banned.. Please.. Alex, can't you leave me alone and stop.. Everyone know's my screenname is with a w and not two v's.. Come on bro..

Alex says:
    why are you begging for APs
    Alex says:
    =(
    Jason says:
    I'm not..
    Alex says:
    oh no?
    Jason says:
    no..
    Alex says:
    OvvnerPass: Can I have some AP's
    DarkSnake13: who are you?
    OvvnerPass: JC
    DarkSnake13: i cant
    Alex says:
    etc
    Jason says:
    lmfao!
    Jason says:
    ROTFLMMFAO
    Jason says:
    Good make up bro..
    Jason says:
    I can do that too..
    Alex says:
    laugh all you want im sending it to JP
    Jason says:
    btw, why would I ask someone with NO antipoints FOR antipoints?!?!
    Jason says:
    LMFAO..
    Jason says:
    I'm glad you made it up and are STILL trying to get me banned..
    Alex says:
    uhu
    Alex says:
    'made it'
    Jason says:
    because you signed up for AIM with the name OwnvverPass
    Jason says:
    Nice try bro..

I hate people who have no lives and try to get people banned..

LOL i justgot an im from OvvnerPass today asking for APs. I warned him and then blocked him and returned to Antionline

Something is going on here and i dont like it....Tek Weasel JC is talking to me right now using the sn Ownerpass....This needs to get resolved.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

Because, like I said, Alex wants me banned like he has for the last two months or so. He isn't giving up and by doing this it really show's how much he'll stoop for one member he doesn't like. Alex, why don't you just leave me alone like I have asked million's of times?

Alex, also, wouldn't it have been smart to ask someone who can make a difference in my AntiPoint number? I mean really, I wouldn't ask someone who, no offense Dark , can't give any. Again, C'mon alex.. leave me alone bro..

Banned
    ok
    this has gone on way to long everyday their is some new antipoint scandle and it seems jchosting is in the middle of them all. i am not taking sides in this frankley their isnt enogh evidence to support either party but on the last few occasions him asking for antipoints of half the senior members plus the numors other times he has lied(which have all been proved suffeciantly in my eyes and many others ) their my reasons to belive darksnake... yet on the other hand alex has been trying to get him ban most of the reason he got banned. so its a tough call although i am outradge at the fact that whoever it was got darksnake involved darksnake was just posting what he thought was the truth and needed to be said to let people make up their own minds now he is going to be negged and mabey banned to the broader end of the scale no matter what way the coin drops.
    these are my views i just make one request if u feel that you have to neg me go ahead but please leave your name
    thanks rioter

Banned
    Blah, yeah this AntiPoint thing is getting pretty annoying, if anyone gets IMs or anything like that just ignore them, senior members with alot of APs should know better then to give APs for no reason anyway.....

In a perfect world the AP system would be excelent, but there are so many people trying to abuse it and corrupt it that its giving it a bad name, the AP system is GREAT the members that mess with it are the ones who are the problems.

Excuse me guys,
    But I'm sorry seeing some people with alot of IT knowlage are seeking values in AP system. This recall me my school days which the students were studing for just getting more score not for getting more knowlage, and always they ask the teachers to add some more score to them. And now after all those days which have passed the only thing which now exists and will be permanent is their knowlage not their scores.

By this I do not mean Darksnake, JC or anybody else. I'm sure they are not this kind, I mean those people which are seeking values in some small dots.

Believe me, the value of AP system is just like C:\Windows\Temp\ and can easily be deleted as you see some of them recently deleted. the only thing which will be permanent is the knowlage which you gain here. I'm not going to say that they don't have any value, but I would like to say that : May be your information will bring you some green points but your green points never will bring you any knowlage.

BTW, don't forget that only AO members are able to see your green dots, but the world can see your knowlage.

Sorry if this was a waste of time, I just want to say you my thoughts.

Cheers, and good luck
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

Banned
    Uggghhh, cant you air your dirty laundry elsewhere?