September 28th, 2002, 06:18 AM
"3 Biggest Software Lies:
- The program's fully tested and bug-free.
- We're working on the documentation.
- Of course we can modify it."
"3 Biggest Computer Room Lies:
- As long as you remember to 'SAVE' your input, you'll never lose any files.
- We run the stuff through as fast as it comes in the door.
- The new machines are in order."
"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."
"Oh, boy, virtual memory ! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk !"
"MacOS, Windows, BeOS: they're all just Xerox copies."
"UNIX is an operating system, OS/2 is half an operating system, Windows is a shell, and DOS is a boot partition virus."
October 13th, 2002, 03:05 PM
\"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
Sir Winston Churchill.
October 13th, 2002, 05:47 PM
hehe.. ntsa.. I hope you're still "lmao" when you see what xmaddness started in the addicts forum about you.