Today!

Thread: Today!

Talking Today!

Today, I visited my niece for the first time in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). She was born 7 weeks early on 9/24/02 at 1:45a at a whopping 3lbs 13oz. I just thought I would share that with you all. She is doing well now (thank God), and I hope to see her come home soon. I have been made an uncle...WOW!
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Wishing health for she and her mom, congratulations t2k2.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

t2k2: I wish the best for your family..having a baby that early is very scary, and I hope all are doing well. I was made an aunt for the first time 8-29...it's so much fun!!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

This your 1st niece/nephew t2k2? they are lots of fun. Congratulations man.
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

Congratulations on becoming an uncle. I hope the child will be happy and healthy.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Today!

Yep, I can't wait til she calls me Uncle...I'll probably melt like butter and buy her anything she wants!
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Congratulations! Yeah, my uncle said he did the same thing when I was born. I didn't buy it, but he was like, " You were the most handsome.." blah blah. Congrats and remember to spoil him rotten!

Congratulations.Don't have any nieces or nephews,but have lots of aunts and uncles and love every one dearly.Wish your niece a long and happy life,and hope you have a strong relationship with her throughout her life.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]