Thread: J-c++

J-c++

How to code

Its easy

Just copy other people and put your handlex beside itz.

Supa duba easy hax0ring

yoyoy
    JC

Hoster

LMAO. I laugh only because this post is about as dumb as it gets. Anyways, until proven guilty, we really can't say anything to him, as we have no proof, lay off him for now, in any case he has contributed more to this community then you have my friend, so before you start labeling people, try to earn some respect in this community, maybe then you're words will carry some weight. And leave JC alone for now, when you prove beyond a doubt that he has copied material, then post something, until then, leave him alone or leave AO. Otherwise, you'll just end up getting banned from AO, and that's a bother. Also delete this post, it's your best chance and staying off the most recently banned list, do yourself a favour, and don't try to knock down other people, try to build yourself up.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    The news is in... He's history.....

Banned
    Cmnoop, I'm surprised. Surprised that somehow you manage to NOT be banned. See, the fact that everytime a member you dislike is banned, you start a thread saying, " I told you so" or you try to do a lame little flame. In that sense, Im surprised you aren't banned. That's only my opinion and mine alone. Also, Cmnoop, why do you have to make threads like this in the first place? I don't know why it wasn't negged because IMHO, it is very lame.

Everybody knows Im right, I am like Tiresias.

Do you not agree?

Banned
    Whether right or wrong dude, you still do it in a wrong way. It's not just to JCHosting, but you did it with R_A_ and AH, you did it to ac1dsp3ctrum and jehnx as well. Your whole self-righteous attitude doesn't help either like you are some god or something. You need to leave people alone and quit the, " I'm a saint" act.

Originally posted here by cmnoop
    Everybody knows Im right, I am like Tiresias.

Do you not agree?
    And Teresias was some weird man-woman combination for a good portion of his life, when it came to strange snake formations. Are you SURE you really want to compare yourself to him?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    How to code

Its easy

Just copy other people and put your handlex beside itz.

Supa duba easy hax0ring

yoyoy
    JC

Hoster
    cmnoop

Thats pretty lame copying peoples work and then taking credit for it. Thats plagiarism at its finest!

plagiarism

1: a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work 2: the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own Itsillegal!