Money SOS

Thread: Money SOS

Banned

Cool Money SOS

Well as you already know the AO server goes down as much as a lesbian, so i was thinking of building a server to back up the AO server i dont know if JP would like this or not or i was just plain out planning on setting up a server for IRC and games, I dont know if you would be interested in helping me with the money, But then the irc should be up alot more than it is now, i have figured about $600 or more to build the server.... containing a dual pentium 4, 2 gigs of ram, and hdds im not sure of, i have been told several small ones, but who knows, but please put if you would be interested or not about this, and then if your not please dont flame me to hell ok?

Banned
    Ehh, for backup we just go to Liran's server irc.linux-users.net, but JP might like this idea. With your so-far rep on the boards, though, I don't know if he'll be too enthusiastic about it.

Banned
    I think this is a great idea in some aspects, but remember, it is JP's decision and obviously it doesn't seem like he wants/needs a backup server from his prospective. IMHO, it would be great to have a backup server for IRC and the site.