Thread: IRC help

IRC help

I need help on my mIRC. Im trying to open the options (Alt O) on my mIRC but it wont open. I tried with different scripts and it still wont open.

I restarted my computer many times to see if that was the problem but it still wont open. I tried pushi Alt + O and it wouldnt open.

I dont know what to do

Please help.
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

Under the File menu click Options. Why would you need a script to open it?

Next time ask a question that isn't already very obvious.
    ~TOXIC-RAM

Toxic-ram You dont get it do you? I already went to File menu click Options and typed ALT+ o but it wouldnt worked, the options menu would open! I even downloaded the new mIRC 6.02 and it wouldnt open.
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

I'm sorry, you made it sound like you were JUST pressing Alt+O. I'm not sure what could be happening. You might want to try getting a different IRC program...
    ~TOXIC-RAM

Yeah I tried that already downloading different IRC programs but it still doesnt work. I dont know whats happening!

er0k
    hum... different irc programs dont let you access options either eh? are you sure your peripherals are plugged in and you arent trying to esp the options?

Banned
    my quetion is why would you click file the options then alt+o.... alt+o is a shortcut for options......

anyway, so when you click it nothing at all comes up?? sounds intersting.... try un installing mIRC completely, make sure everything is gone from the registery as well, then download and re-install a new version.

er0k
    dome: he said he tried other clients even... which is the odd thing. unless good ol m$ screwed up when copying the disk and scratched the part of the cd that controls user options for irc clients hehe just kidding.

hey get trillian
    http://trillian.com it works far better and lets u do more with less bandwidth
    Ametuers get jail time Pros get jobs.