Simple question

Thread: Simple question

Simple question

How many posts does it take before one can post their own custom avatar?

Old Fart
    From the FAQ's (that you should read..)...

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by AntiOnline and those that you upload yourself. To start off, you may select an avatar provided by AntiOnline that best describes your personality. After you make 45 posts or more, custom avatars become enabled for you, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer. For more information about avatars, click here.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Hi mom!
    F.A.Q:

After you make 45 posts or more, custom avatars become enabled for you, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.
    Could be outdated though ...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

45 post eh? Well thank you for the confirmation. I read the FAQ, but I had also seen in other posts that the number of posts required to put up one's own avatar was 15.

Much thanks to you both for clearing up the confusion.

::Chelle::

Hi mom!
    Yeah, I think it changed a couple of times, that might've sprouted some confusion.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.