Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Web Developers for Security Software Company!

Banned
    Well, for the chat, Yeah, Im going to rent a Digichat server and host it. PM me with a list of things you think you can do to help. Thx, Common_Exploit

Banned
    Originally posted here by Common_Exploit
    Thank you, The Old Man and Jehnny. However, I think I'm going to need some more volunteer's, so if anyone is interested, you know what to do. Thank you and I hope we have some good staff employee's working for us.

Volunteers? To code Firewalls and IDS's......good luck. People make hundreds of thousands of dollars as engineers and programmers. And you want volunteers. hahah.

again good luck to you. really.

CE,

Ill help anytime, just give me a bell (or a PM... )

Catch ya round,

Banned
    Quad> Yeah, I meant something different, but sorry.

Also, basically it will be me and my friends doing the coding and whatnot. I should've added that.

Banned
    2. A security software company that will have a team of programmers or the programming team that will help develop and code OpenSocket's software (firewalls, intrustion detection software, etc).
    Volunteers? To code Firewalls and IDS's......good luck. People make hundreds of thousands of dollars as engineers and programmers. And you want volunteers. hahah.
    Quad> Yeah, I meant something different, but sorry.
    ummm what else could u have mean its in plain english in your first post unless firewall really means a wall of fire and intrustion detection software is some sought of burgular alarm....

and would just like to say my liver is safe
    rioter