Thread: Where to find reliable PAY PHP/MySQL hosts

Where to find reliable PAY PHP/MySQL hosts

There was an earlier thread regarding free PHP/MySQL hosting, but I am interested in finding a reliable paid server that is not really expensive, but not crappy either. I have searched Google, but came up with so many hits I do not even know what's a good deal or a total rip.

I am interested in installing a PostNuke forum with shopping cart capabilities, but I do not know if this is too much of a security risk.

Also, as for hosting my own, my ISP does not allow servers.

Thanks for your help,

albn

I didn't know he wanted free... D'oh! But if you'll see my reply under that post, there's your decent pay php/mysql (eryxma)... $36 a year is a pretty good deal for what your getting... (No, I don't get a cut )

I've run a couple of sites using Nuke, but you really need to stay up on the exploits/updates... For some reason, they are always a target... I don't know if it's the PHPNukers vs. PostNukers, or what the deal is...

GreekGoddess
    I found my host:
    http://www.totallyhosted.net
    at
    http://www.findmyhosting.com/php-web-hosting.asp

And although I've had some problems, since the owner has been moving things around the past week, the service is excellent and gives a lot for a low price, I also saved in buying my domain with the package.

At Findmyhosting.com they're set up by users ratings, services offered, and prices.

Hope that helps.

I used phpwebhosting.com before. Only $9.95 a month 150mb to start out and more free if needed. As many free MSQL databases as you desire. Vertually unlimited bandwith, PHP , unlimited free email accounts and some more.

http://www.phpwebhosting.com
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

I use ICDsoft they offer:

$5/Month (no setup fees)
    $5 .com/.net/.org registration
    333 MB Web Space
    Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
    FTP Access
    5 Subdomains
    CGI-BIN
    Webmail
    Pass Protected Directories
    MySQL Data Base
    Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
    Server Side Includes (SSI)
    5 Gigs Data Transfer & Hits
    Custom 404 Page
    PERL, C++, TCL, Python and PHP4

they have some more featuers too just listing the top ones.

www.icdsoft.com
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

I used www.imhosted.com (the people who host) www.evrsoft.com a free cool html edting resource, now an excellent portal for webmasters.

I cancelled them recently because their mail server has been down for 2 weeks they told they would fix it... never did.

I am consider signing up with www.gisol.com They look legit, although they advertise lower prices.. they are actually more expensive. (Unless you prepay)The GB transfer is the best for being 15 bucks a month. Check em out.

www.imhosted.com
    www.gisol.com

Also some search engines are

www.hostspot.com
    www.hostindex.com

I thank everybody for helping me in this matter. I cannot wait to get rid of this free hosting! Greenies for everybody!

errr... after I gave them out to everybody above me, I just wondered.... does that count as abuse? ooppss...

albn