Thread: Internet Explorer and Java problem

Question Internet Explorer and Java problem

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I figure it is as good as any. I am having a problem with Internet Explorer trying to access sights that use Java to open new windows. When the Java app tries to open the new window it does not appear until you right click on the IE tab on the start bar and choose minimize or close. Once you do that both windows popup on the screen, the one you tried minimizing or closing and the one the javascript was trying to open. I have tried reinstalling and upgrading internet explorer and that did not work. I have tried installing and upgrading JRE and Java SDK and that did not work. I have even tried redoing the whole computer from scratch and that only works part of the time. Any help would be appreciated.
    May Everyone Find the Happiness That They Deserve,
    Raisor

Try going into the Tools Menu in IE select Advanced... Scroll down until you get to Microsoft VM and check the Java controls... You will have to re-start once you are done for the changes to take effect... Hope this helps
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Try to click on your "windows update" and download the whole updating including java.
    Hope this one helps...

Cheerss
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!