A duel to solve the Iraqi issue???

View Poll Results: If you use BO2K, what d you use it for?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remote Assistance

1 100.00%
  • Remote Console Mgnt.

0 0%
  • Various malicious uses

0 0%
  • Spying on computers

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A duel to solve the Iraqi issue???

A duel to solve the Iraqi issue???

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Saddam Hussein and George W. Bush should fight a duel to settle their differences and spare the Iraqi and American people the ravages of war.

Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan, who made the offer in an interview Thursday, said U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan would be the referee. The duel, he added, should be held on neutral territory.
    This is what Ari Fleischer(Adminstration spokesman) had to say when questioned about the statement

I just want to point out that, in the past when Iraq had disputes, it invaded its neighbors. There were no duels, there were invasions. There was use of weapons of mass destruction and the military; that's how Iraq settles its disputes
    Entire story here

Who do you think would win if this UNLIKELY duel were to take place?

Edit: Apologiez to all the people that are getting sick of the whole war thing. I just found this hilarious
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Banned
    Yeah, I read that article and was going to post it, but AO was down and I thought the article disappeared. Oh well, Anyways, this has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. I feel bad for the Iraqi people. Just look at their governments, err.. "creative" ideas!

Oh and come on now, a duel? The hell is this starwar's? Why in god's name are you going to suggest such a ravid idea when the whole world is looking at you right now and in this time, World Opinion can help you. This is too funny.

I think bush would win myself... And it's 4MidgetHItMEN ...LOL... Besides when I said the Draft-Dodger-in Cheif comment I was refering to Clinton... Bush at least served during Vietnam... Clinton spent his time in Russia and organizing protests... Sorry but I just do not like Slick Willie...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Correction for 4MIDGETHITMEN( why the feck did you have to choose such a confusing nick )
    Hehe anyways....Bush Jr( I assume you're referring to him) did NOT serve in Vietnam, he was comfortably stationed in Texas and Alabama with the ANG. Courtesy of the Washington Post archives
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Old Fart
    I think Bush would probably win as he is in extremely good health. However, I think our best bet would be to let the Prez stay home and send a govorner instead...specifically Jesse Ventura of Minnesota.

/me envisions Jesse doing an "Atomic Elbow Drop" on Saddam from the top rope on the corner post.....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    lol, Yeah or let Runner up Mayor of Memphis, Jerry "The King" Lawler wrestle him. He's quite a dirty player in the game so it would be quite an even match!

I don't know if I would pick a fight with Bush. I saw an interview with him and he was benching 230lbs like it was nothing. He didn't even use a spotter.

My vote

Since I think Bush would win easy especially if it were a physical dual and not pistols at 10 paces or suicide bomber at 40 paces. I think we should really send Hillary Clinton instead. If she wins (and I think we might) we have really shown those mysoginistic bastages what women can do. And if she loses, well we still kind of win right? (did I say that? Sorry)

As a counter proposal we could see if they would agree to a mini battle with the forces reduced but retaining the same percentages. 100 Marines, 2 Jets, 2 M2A1's, and a Bradley fighting vehicle against, heck that's all we probably need for their whole army.
    SodaMoca5
    \"We are pressing through the sphincter of assholiness\"

Personally, as a woman, I think this is a GREAT idea. The only thing that might even solve it faster is if Sadaam and George just went ahead and took out rulers and measured their penises and got it over with!!! Sorry but IMO this is what this is...one big pissing match between two men who are old enough to know better than to drag their countries into war because they don't like each other very much at all.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Lmfao, Deb your right, however, Iraq want's this duel. I'm sure the U.S wouldn't even SAY anything of this stupidity.

Oh and for those who didn't think this "Iraq Challenge" couldn't get any stupider:

Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan, who made the offer in an interview Thursday, said U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan would be the referee. The duel, he added, should be held on neutral territory.
    First off, if Bush accepted this monkey-a$$ challenge, do you really think they'll play fair? Also, I doubt Bush would want a Iraqi Ref. They should have a UN ref. This whole idea to me is extremely hilarious and is nothing but a laugh in the fac, IMO, for Iraq.