Official! World's funniest joke

Thread: Official! World's funniest joke

Official! World's funniest joke

It's "official", this is, according to someone, the world's funniest joke. You can find the original information HERE.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Cheers:
    DjM

ROFLMAO...that was pretty funny. I'm not sure about the world's funniest, however.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Banned
    Yeah, I was going to say that it was funny.. Just not the funniest IMO.

heh my g/f forwarded me that article a couple of hours back. personally I didn't find the joke all that humorous, but then again I'm an IT geek and have a strange sense of humor.

El Diablo
    there he goes mentioning that mythical g/f creature

Well, if that's the best joke that a "normal" humor can give us then I'd rather stick with my techy humor
    Love is the only reality of the world, because it is all One, you see. And the only laws are paradox, humor, and change. There is no problem, never was, never will be. Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world.

Dan Millman, The Way of The Peaceful Warrior

hmm...it's funny, just not quite twisted and sick enogh for my taste.
    8^)
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Banned
    I do agree that it was funny, but not the funniest joke ever. but maybe to the canadian who posted it, it was funny, i mean what else can you do in canada besides play hockey and hunt.

Not bad, but one of my favourites is an oldie about the two wildlife photographers in the deepest darkest part of Africa on the trail of a pride of lions.

They find the pride and are laying still in the underbush when a big hungry lioness catches their scent and slowly starts to stalk them, as she begins to gather speed one of the photographers reaches into his bag and pulls out a brand new pair of Nikes running shoes and starts lacing them up.

His mate turns to him and says "What are you doing ??, they aren't going to help you out-run a lion"

To which his friend replies "I know that !! but they will help me to out-run you"