Damn, it sounds like Sadaam is figuring out he wont win. And Wants to try somthing different. Personally I like the Idea. Too bad BUSH is acting like a little whiney bitch. Of course, this course of action would never be taken by the US, because there would be the possibility of defeat. But I DO know, that when we invade IRAQ, Sadaam will have his tanks and soldiers in the cities, so civilian loss will be high. Sounds like Sadaam has found a new more honerable way in my opinion. Get a bunch of people out there with swords, like darkages style....

LOL can you imagine BUSH fighting hand to hand combat? LMAO.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/...uel/index.html

Ari Fleischer argued that instead of going to war with Iraq, Bush should participate in a personal duel with Saddam.

"Bush wants to attack the whole Iraq, the army and the infrastructure," Ramadan said. "If such a call is genuine, then let the American president and a selected group with him face a selected group of us and we choose a neutral land and let [U.N. Secretary-General] Kofi Annan be a supervisor and both groups should use the same weapon."

"A president against a president and vice president against a vice president, and a duel takes place, if they are serious," the Iraqi vice president said. "And in this way we are saving the American and Iraqi people."