Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2600 meeting / discussion group in NJ

2600 meeting / discussion group in NJ

Hi all...

I do not have time to go on 2600 meeting in New York because I work in NJ. Anyone would like to set up a 2600 meeting, or a discussion group in NJ ?

If yes, please contact me :-)
    Code free or die.

Banned
    Where in Jersey do you live? Oh and what kinda discussion, security? I would like to have a conference but I don't think many AO'ers live in Jersey.

Speaking about meetings...Anybody live near the Washingon DC area which would like to go to a 2600 meeting.

It'd just be fun to see a few of you AO'ers :P. Here's some info if you do live in/near DC.

----------------------
    Arlington: Pentagon City Mall in the food court. 6 pm.

All meetings take place on the first Friday of the month.
    ----------------------

Heh...PM or Email me if you think you want to, or already do go to these meetings.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

High Tech discussions. Computers, Networks, Electronic, YesCards, Satelittes, Phone, Tv. Just like the 2600 one, where all is welcome, where you share your knowledge, and don't feel stupid asking questions.. Just a high-tech discussion :-)

I live in near the shore.
    Code free or die.

Banned
    Near the shore isn't a town, I don't think. Anyways, I'd love to have sort of a meeting/conference in NJ. If anyone else from AO live's in NJ, respond, although I doubt many will. Aside from us two, I only know of one AO member who lives in NJ, but it would be nice to see some people.

I leave near Monmounth County
    What about you ?
    Code free or die.

Sorry for posting under your NJ thread, but I was wondering if anyone was around the Colorado area or if anyone knew of any groups/conferences here. I am around the denver metro area, and am eager to join in some worthwile discussions.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Heya guys and gals...i live around old bridge/east brunswick. I would be interested in seeing a 2600 group here in NJ. If anyone knows of any, or wants to get one going..give me a buzz

Banned
    Andrew: Old Bridge/East Brunswick? Awesome, I have met a few girls from O.B and have a few friends in East Brunswick.

saint_42: I live in Union County, Sorry :P.

Anyways, I'm thinking of maybe organizing a conference here in NJ if we get enough members to come. So far, 4 members I know at AO are from Jersey. I'd like to see a bit more, than we can talk about Where, When, etc. Im hoping to hear more from fellow Jersians!

i spend too much time in nj. work allot in bergen county, and my girl friend lives in passaic county. sounds like a plan to me.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”