web server for palm pilot

Thread: web server for palm pilot

Lightbulb web server for palm pilot

I have seen that their is a webserver for the smart card,

http://www.scdk.com/ heres the addy if you want to see.

I am learning c and want to develope my own webserver (or anything usefull for that matter) and was woundering where I should start, Pointers would be great .

Thanks.
    Whats a \"START\" button?

you JUST started learning C, or have been?....... building a web server i think can be a bit complicated......and a web server run off a palm pilot seems kinda......useless to me...

well running one off a simcard is even more useless,

I have been messing around with different languages for a while now, i have just decided to stick with c
    Whats a \"START\" button?

Yeah, I agree with SarinMage on this one. I can understand the value of learning C, or any language for that matter, in order to build apps. But why a webserver on a palm pilot?

As for resources, I find this page to be helpful. At least I did...I haven't used it in a while. I apologize if there are any outdated links on it.

I say go for it. Sure it would be useless but all the useful stuff has all ready been done. Building a webserver for the palm kind of reminds me of those guys who make linux run on the X-Box.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

i agree with cwk9, go for it man. theres plenty of stuff out there thats made just to show it can be done or as a learning experiance. if programming is to be considered an art, then its art for art's sake.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”