Computer Weman

Thread: Computer Weman

Computer Weman

I live in Keokuk, IA where Computer are at the end of the education chain. Further more I can not find one woman who relates to computers the way I do. I find it hard to be in a relationship with someone who has no interest in what I love. I have other hobbies and they are probably all that keep me from being Anti-social.

My question is an old one. Where are all the intelligent computer girls, and why does it seam like they are never looking for mr. computer nerd?

#include <girl_with_brains.h>
    Whats a \"START\" button?

i believe there is many intelligent computer girls there, but just not exposing themeselves and skills i guess. but this site have lot of intteligent so y search for other. man and women are the same in comp skills

All of the intelligent computer techno-snazzy girls are right here on this site! Just go to AO IRC and introduce yourself.

Heck, you might even be able to impress some of them!

(and ladies, if it sounds like I'm sucking up, it's because I am...what can I say? )

Hey...how about we turn this into a matchmaking service while we're at it <----Sarcasm
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Yeah, we can use the Rumor Mill thread as the criteria for matches! lol

By: redbone
    Heck, you might even be able to impress some of them
    Your too late...

And besides, chicks dig more greenies :P
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

All of the intelligent computer techno-snazzy girls are right here on this site! Just go to AO IRC and introduce yourself
    Yes, we are. But be warned...some of us are mean as hell too.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

TechieChick
    Originally posted here by [WebCarnage]

Your too late...

And besides, chicks dig more greenies :P
    Actually, rumor has it we dig intelligent men that can actually spell the word woman or women correctly. :P

Yes, we are. But be warned...some of us are mean as hell too.
    Um..I can confirm that.

Banned
    I don't think gender has anything to do with how smart someone is at a particular field. As for the AO woman comment, we have load's of females at AO which are probably as smart/smarter than some of the guys here. I don't think sex has anything to do with how smart someone is. Oh and as for the, "Why techie girls don't go for techie guys? " comment, I forgot the link to the article, but I read awhile back that a female virus writer and a male hacker were announcing that they were a couple or something. If I find the article, I'll pm it to you.

I used to date a tech guy. All he ever talked about was tech related stuff. Not that I didn't find it intresting, I did. The problem was, it was all he would ever talk about. All he ever wanted to do was make programs with his other tech buddies. So in the end I broke up with him. There wasn't mush substance to the guy.

I'm not saying all tech guys are like that, but perhaps that's the general image women have of them. A few bad techies mess it up for the rest.
    Take care

::Chelle::