Mood Bug

Thread: Mood Bug

Mood Bug

JP- It seems there's a minor bug in the "mood" function. As you can see, in my mood there appears a space between "r" and "e" in the word signature.

At first I thought it was my spelling but I've re typed my mood a dozen times and always the same thing....THe word signature appears as signatur e...

Anyway, just thought I'd point it out...

Oh god, I'm not a signature thief, god damnit! Anyways, yeah it happened to me a few times when updating my mood on a few occasions. I guess it's the lack of space or something. Anyways, I hope it's fixed! - C_E

Originally posted here by Common_Exploit
    Oh god, I'm not a signature thief, god damnit!

I beg to differ.....

They say that "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery".....I think it's just ****ing lame...

Er... Alrighty, I'll take it off I guess. I didn't know it bothered you, I thought you were joking. Sorry bro, I'll take it off.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Flint, MI
    Its not a bug, its a feature. There was a problem before where you could put in one really long word like. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and it would cause the left column to be HUGE. The fix was to automatically put spaces after every 8'th character in a large word. So signature becaome signatur e.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Thanks, souleman. I was kinda aware of that and was just using this thread as a way of publicly shaming C_E....I'm a naughty boy.....

Actually I didn't know that..but it's cool, cause those moods that screwed up the whole friggin page annoyed me to death.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.