Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: birthday:)

birthday:)

Hi people,
    Since it is my 41st birthday tomorrow(old dood)ha..ha.. I am going to spend some time with my family,which does not happen very often these days because of the nature of my job.

I was wondering what you guys do on your birthdays?
    Please let me know.Everybody have a nice day.

Regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Happy birthday! My birthday was just a couple of weeks ago, didn't do anythng special really, except saw my niece and nephew for the first time in a long while. I hope you have a good one!
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

On my birthday, I normall spend the day with my family. We do dinner and drinks and just bullshit all day.

Come night time, I catch up with my friends and go to the bar.
    What a better way to spend a birthday....
    Your friends buy you drinks all night and you go home for your booty call.

Oh, I'm only 22, so the bars are still pretty new to me.

I have gone to a lot of concerts on my birthday too, but not lately.

Thats just me though... I relly like my birthday.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

It usually varies for me,but I tend to spend the early part of the day with the family,because the whole herd comes in to roost on birthdays.Then I go out on the town with friends later on.My next B-day should be particularly interesting as it's my 21st(legal drinking age in the US)
    4 more months!!!!

Almost forgot.Have a happy birthday VMan
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

BY THE WAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Your old mofo...

heyy =) .. my b-day is in 9 days .. ( 14th of october :] ) .. mmm its gonna be a monday so half of the day is gonna be in skool ! ( ... im gona turn 16 btw ( YeeY ) ...mmm the rest of the day i just spend foolin around with my friends and the next day i can tell the teachers i didnt do my homewerk cuz it was my b-day .. i just hope they wudnt "mind" ! heheh ohh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man ! :P .. JK JK
    You last visited: July 24th, 2004 at 02:40 AM <--- DAAAAMN

Happy Birthday =)

i use to spend my birthdyas with my family, dinner and that kinda boring stuff

im turning 19 this year , weeeee , but im curently in the army , so im gonna spend it in the army camp, so it will probably it will a sergant who says happy birthday and thats it

All you people who believe that the body is a temple, look away now!

My 30th birthday is rapidly approaching (4 weeks)

I fully intend to spend the day before, my actual birthday, and the day after in a drunken stupour.

Until a few years ago I lived a fairly crazy life and convinced myself, (And most of the people I met) that I had no chance of reaching 30.

All I can say is aaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh.

Happy birthday.

Regards

Happy birthday!
    I've got like 8 months to go for my next one. I'm 18 right now so when I do hit my 19th I'll probably end up going to the pubs, just because I can.
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you