Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Downtime - October 5 - October 6

blowup

Now that is what is called living dangerously while having a shocking electrifying time. Glad all turned out O K. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

Banned
    Wow.. That really shocked me and Im glad that you are okay. I'm hoping everything turns out better, and Im thankful that no one was harmed. Btw, take GG's advice, and sleep.

Cool

w00t.. You guys got new one?

Im really glad you OK..JP
    addme ./adduser
    lmao JK!

Originally posted here by GreekGoddess
    Wow, really glad to hear that you're okay, definitely sounds like a horrible experience. It's great to have everything back up and running.

Get some rest!!!
    GG Et al you want a nasty experience? What happened at AO was bad.....but compared to the story I'm gonna y'all now it's NOTHING!
    My Dad's the construction superintendent for a major New England construction company. He was doing a school project about 30 minutes from our house. The Jobsite was MASSIVE. You could go in the back where the playing feilds are and just barely see the roof of the school. Because of this, we had built a big shed in the back to store the athletic equimpment and the shed had power running to it. All the stuff up in this area of the site was 6 months+ behind the main school because you could not touch this stuff in the winter easily. This past spring as final wrap up was being done on this area the trench where the conduit was that was going to bring power to the shed was still open with an open conduit because the electrical contractor had not yet snaked the wire though. This contractor was behind on the job and as a result was pulling 15-17 hour days (and getting squawked at by my Dad) to finish up his stuff. The Site contractor who was supposed to cover the trench with a tarp at the end of the workday didn't do it one day and nobody knew it. After everyone left it started to POUR out and this open trench was filling up. About sometime between 7 and 7:15 PM this water went POURING down the open conduit like a pipe and started POURING RIGHT INTO THE MAIN SWITCHGEAR. Now, understand that this main panel ain't no wussie 220VAC thing. I'M TALKING 440VAC AT 2500 AMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD THE ELECTRICIAN WAS IN THE SWITCHING ROOM AND SAW IT COMING (it was his office) AND KILLED THE POWER. If he had not been there would have been an EXPLOSION. As it was the panel was severely damaged and had to be totally rebuilt. Every breaker and some of the wiring needed to be replaced. The mains breaker alone was $10,000. Xmadness, you can attest to this.

Banned
    Hey hey hey! I'm new here and I wanted to say, that sadly, JP, you are full of it. For one, you can bann me, I'll keep coming back. Two, you people can negg me, it won't make a damn difference anyways. Three, JP, If you REALLY say it blew up and that you were hurt and everything, why do you make it sound like you are a hero or some uber god? You aren't anything special, and posting a little sympathy post make's you look like a little bitch. The bitch you are sadly. Your server didn't blow up and you didn't get hurt. For awhile, in case you didn't know, a few members have been DDoSing AO. Your sad little coverup that you were hurt and that they blew up, is bullshit. Just because your supposed to be a security god and your security has been **** lately doesn't mean you make up this bitch-ass excuse. Your losing your little "ethical hacker" front.

Go ahead, bann me for all I care. Negg me.. Don't matter. Your being DoS'ed, your security is ****, and you are all talk. You aren't a god, your a hoax. Your nothing man, get a life and quit the lie.

And you're what..? (Besides high I mean). Dude, lighten up. JP is telling us why AO is down. And actually, he knows a hell lot of security, and you made me drop my heineken and start cracking up when you said AO was being DoS'd. lmao, you're a good joker bud. Let me tell you something, even sites that don't have good security don't go down easily to DoS. Now, AO has, lets just say 'above average' server security just to get a few laughs. You have a comment JP, or do you not care to waste the typing?

Silentstalker
    Silentstalker@nitesecurity.com
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Banned
    ZodaneX, all I have to say is that your a loser, if you want to think that JP made it up, go ahead think it, but it just proves that your a retard with no life when you say "you can bann me, I'll keep coming back." when your banned, it means your not wanted, so coming back really just means you have no life.

Just go and leave this site alone because your not wanted. And by the way, if you think you can maintain a site with over 120k members then you got something fore you, i bet you cant even admin a wheeties box you little ****.

Originally posted here by ZodaneX
    Hey hey hey! I'm new here and I wanted to say, that sadly, JP, you are full of it. For one, you can bann me, I'll keep coming back. Two, you people can negg me, it won't make a damn difference anyways. Three, JP, If you REALLY say it blew up and that you were hurt and everything, why do you make it sound like you are a hero or some uber god? You aren't anything special, and posting a little sympathy post make's you look like a little bitch. The bitch you are sadly. Your server didn't blow up and you didn't get hurt. For awhile, in case you didn't know, a few members have been DDoSing AO. Your sad little coverup that you were hurt and that they blew up, is bullshit. Just because your supposed to be a security god and your security has been **** lately doesn't mean you make up this bitch-ass excuse. Your losing your little "ethical hacker" front.

Go ahead, bann me for all I care. Negg me.. Don't matter. Your being DoS'ed, your security is ****, and you are all talk. You aren't a god, your a hoax. Your nothing man, get a life and quit the lie.
    Zodane.....you're nothing but a stupid ****ing ******* kiddie.....and the members DDoS'ing this site are nothing but stupid ****ing ******* kiddies with nothing better to do.....GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: AntiOnline Downtime - October 5 - October 6

Hey man, it's just cool to hear that you're ok. I was wondering what was up yesterday.

Hm. Hey ZodaneX!

GO play with your BO or Netbus..you think youll keep coming back?
    Hm..AO'ers may burn your modem Be mature, get a life..
    Try to be someone, important..

/me added ZodaneX lame list*

:tux:.