Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Snipering

A sniper might be a real ass and shoot the crotches off of innocent men... he's still a sniper
    Sorry to disappoint you man but a real sniper would never shoot an "innocent man" and he sure as hell wouldn't shoot him in the crotch... Not even if the sniper thought he really deserved it... Snipers as a whole are professionals in every sense of the word and some of the most reliable and stable types on the face of the planet...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

i always wanted to be a sniper yet i see this crazy guy shooting little kids going to school im not saying it stoped my dream but giving people this talant (if hes x-mil) is crazy i dont think there ever gonna catch this guy or woman i bet you hes gonna stop after he screws up once
    sniper

Unhappy Taliban

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    cool! i was wondering if you thought it was a taliban shooter, hence the term.

could be a lot of thnigs. like x-mil or swat whose concience ate his mind out.

these been a few cases of mil personal comming back from afgan. and shooting people. 4 murdered their wives. thier were many cases like this after viet nam.

if he shot me, id have to hunt him down.

Syini666 the term sniper applies here. hes been dropping them with 1 shot each from a distance, i think they were all heart shots.
    Let’s just blame it on the Taliban like everything else. It’s the American thing to do.
    Blame every thing on the enemy.

[glowpurple]\"It\'s a mistake to assume your enemies are ignorant, and you are clever.\" [/glowpurple]

Exclamation

Bah! I say we blame it on the fat Swedish pre-adolescent children who wobble about like penguins, full of chocolate! > they always looked a bit suspicious to me....

Well, I'm not blaming anybody or anything. The killer's lawyers will do plenty of blaming, if he's taken alive. I think I mentioned my theory. Daddy made him mow the lawn for an allowance when he was young, and that's what set him off on this killing spree.

Daddy made him mow the lawn for an allowance when he was young, and that's what set him off on this killing spree.
    You forgot that his Mommy wouldn't let him smoke dope in the house, Grand Ma and Grand Pa wouldn't buy him the GI Joe with the Kung-Fu Grip and Life-Like hair for his birthday, the best looking girl in school wouldn't go out with him, he ate too much junk food, people called him names when he was in school, and his teachers didn't give him straight A's Cuhck56...
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?

Hrm, I have more respect for this guy than disgust... I dont think hes shoting people at random, I think its all premeditated and hes a good shot =]

tty0 > I don't see how you can respect someone who takes another persons life in that fashion? A person who kills another for no reason other than pleasure doesn't respect other people, or the value of life, and therefore doesn't deserve any respect themselves.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Hrm, I have more respect for this guy than disgust... I dont think hes shoting people at random, I think its all premeditated and hes a good shot =]
    Just a question tty0... Does that mean you respect the guys who flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon also? I mean they didn't pick random planes or tagets and they were good enough to hit their intended targets... Sorry man but this guy or guys dreserves nothing more then our utter contempt... He is a cowardly murderer and nothing more... And where I come from cowards deserve nor get any kind of respect...

I also feel that this guy isn't really a "sniper" because if he hits a women in the back while she's leaning over, it's not much of a shot. It seems he's just shooting people at random, but maybe not as kill shots.

Somac112

*I just want you to know that by saying "he" I am not suggesting the sniper's gender to be male.