Thread: Normal or Not supposed to do this?

er0k

Normal or Not supposed to do this?

Just a minute ago i was scrolling up the page and this alert popped up. it just doesnt look right because i didnt think we were supposed to know the exact percentage users assign.... correct me if im wrong, just wanted to point this out if its not supposed to be here. see attachment.

hell it could just be my browser, just checking.

Nah, you can know percentages.. I can see yours. Yours is 80% pos and 20 neg.. how did that popup come up, though?

er0k
    i was just scrolling up and it came up out of no where which is strange. how do you know my percentages other than guessing by looking at the bar?

Old Fart
    Whats even weirder is the status bar at the bottom of Mozilla that reads "resolving host greekgoddess..." wassup with that???
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

If you hover your mouse over the bar, er0k, it pops up and tells you the exact percentage.

Yours is 80/20, allenb's is 76/24. See what I mean?

er0k
    i have no clue, it just freaked me out because ive been here for damn near 5 months and hadnt ever seen it.

Old Fart
    hmmmm...that feature doesn't work for me in Mozilla......wonder if there is a setting I need to change?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    herm dunno, ive been trying to get it to do the same thing again by just scrolling randomly on the main site and all kinds of other jazz, youd think a "ghost in the machine" made that happen. good movie.